Highly Recommend Dr. Pousti - San Diego, CA

First of all I just want to thank Dr.Pousti and...

First of all I just want to thank Dr.Pousti and his wonderful staff for taking such good care of me and for giving me the most amazing, beautiful boobs I so wanted and ended up with.

I am an out of town patient from Vancouver, British Columbia and I decided to travel to see Dr. Pousti because of his experience with extra large breast implants and based on the testimonials I read, there was no question in my mind, i knew he would be able to that deliver the result I wanted.

When I got to my pre op appointment his staff was so kind and accommodating. When Doctor Pousti walked into the room, his warm, welcoming demeanor instantly put me at ease and I knew that I would be in great hands. He gave my husband and I very informative, in-deapht answers to all our questions and he said he would give me my dream results while having my health and safety as a first priority.

Next day surgery. I arrived at the surgery center, I waited just a few minutes before they called me and the whole process went so smooth and quick that before I knew it I was on the operating table, Dr. Pousti and the 8nurse holding my hands. During surgery he removed my 700 cc silicone implants and put in saline implants overfilled to 1600 cc's.

Following surgery Dr. Pousti called me every single day to check on me to make sure everything was going well. Him and the girls from his office have been in touch ever since ready to answer all my questions and address all my concerns.

Again thank you so so much for everything. You guys made the whole experience super easy and comfortable. I honestly couldn't be happier with my new boobs, they are amazing as you are Dr. Pousti, thank you.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I was looking for the best surgeon to do my xl breast implants and I am very glad I found Dr. Pousti. He truly is the best.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Would you be willing to share your photos? I have no idea what 1600ccs even looks like and I'm sure other ladies considering a larger size would be able to learn from your images. Thanks for taking this into consideration!

Sure, i will post up some pics so you ladies get an idea.
That's great that you had a successful experience!  I hear great stories about Dr. Pousti.  I have 700 hp right now filled to 850 and would like to go to him if I want to go bigger in the future.  How was the healing since you doubled your size?  I am not sure if my shoulders and back could support the weight and the tension from a bra that size but def would go bigger if I could.
Hi, healing for me has been easy breezy. I took my son to the San Diego zoo the day after my surgery. I was amazed at how little pain i was in. As far as the weight of the implants go, they are heavy if i lift them in my hands, but the weight does not bother me. They don't feel heavy on my body or my back. I do work out 4-5 times a week though, doing heavier Weights.
That's awesome!  I hope Dr. Pousti doesn't retire before I get a chance to meet him lol :)  Any pics to show off yet?