Heads and Shoulders Above the Rest, Dr Pousti is Worth Traveling For, Again and Again! - San Diego, CA

I had implant revision to improve my appearance. I...

I had implant revision to improve my appearance. I had not downsides to this procedure.

In 2009 I had a routine breast augmentation,...

In 2009 I had a routine breast augmentation, however, I developed symmastia from the procedure. I sought out an experienced, skilled, surgeon to repair the symmastia. I went to Dr Pousti in 2010 and had my symmastia repaired, this involved internal suturing and the placement of alloderm on my cleavage walls. The repair was a success, and I was able to keep larger implants because I had chosen a skilled surgeon to perform this reconstruction/repair.
In 2011 I felt that I needed more Alloderm added to one of cleavage walls to reduce the rippling that was there, I also wanted to get a larger implant. I went back to Dr Pousti because I knew he was skilled in larger implants and there was no reason to go anywhere else. I had the 2nd revision in 2012 and could not be happier, the new implants and additional alloderm have completely fixed the rippling issue I had, and the 2nd revision surgery was a breeze to heal from. I could not be happier with my results, my surgeon, and my decision to have surgery again.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I am a repeat Pousti patient and have to say he truly is the best! I initially went to him for his skill, but found that his personality and his practice are just as amazing as his surgical strengths! It is for all these reasons that I went back to Dr Pousti for a 2nd procedure, and will continue to go to Dr P for future procedures, even though I live 1000 miles from San Diego! He and his staff are worth the travel!!