So Happy with my Implants/lift! - San Diego, CA

I originally went to see Dr. Pousti about two...

I originally went to see Dr. Pousti about two years ago, when I flew down from Alaska for a breast augmentation/lift. I'm glad I made the trip because he did an amazing job, and my breasts "dropped and fluffed" to the softest, nicely shaped breasts I could had hoped for. My only complaint about my breasts was my hypertrophic scars, but that was due to how my body healed, and was not to the fault of Dr. Pousti. My nipples had also stretched out a bit as my body adjusted to the size. I came back into his office about 3 months ago, curious to to see what could be done for my scars and nipples, and to possibly go a size smaller to better compliment my active lifestyle. We decided to do a revision BA/lift and I am currently 3 weeks out. I am beyond happy with the results! The size is perfect, my nipples look sooo much better, and I truly feel that I will heel more beautifully this time do the fact that my skin and muscles have already stretched out from my previous surgery, taking the pressure off my incisions. I also plan on avidly applying silicone sheets to my scars as soon as my incisions heel (last time I sporadically used creams and sheets).

You look great! Perky but very natural looking.  Are your new ones silicone or the Sientra (gummy bear) silicones?
Thanks :) I have Natrelle Style 15: silicone-filled 339 cc's. I had Natrelle before my revision as well, and I really loved how soft they were. I don't know if this information is current, but I read online that you can't get real "gummy bear" implants, or "third generation silicone" in the U.S. because they aren't FDA approved here yet. Maybe that was an old link, though..
Yes, they were FDA approved last year.

I am now currently 5 1/2 weeks out from my...

I am now currently 5 1/2 weeks out from my revision BA/lift. At the beginning of 5 weeks, with Dr. Pousti's OK, I started to workout again. I keep to only cardio (walking, hiking, elliptical) so that I'm not putting too much stress on my upper body. I also started to take quick showers to rinse off, instead of only half-baths. I have stopped wearing ABD pads, and started wearing anchor shaped silicone sheets. My scabs have all fallen off, and I was very careful to not touch them or pick at them in any way. I feel that may lead to worse scarring. I am gently massaging, but trying to apply little pressure, as my main focus is for my scars to heal nicely. I don't know if the two are directly related, but I'd like to error on the side of caution.

How are you doing now?  I am already wanting a new set haha!  How much pain was it from the lift?  I really don't want to get my nipple area cut (all my surgeries have been through the fold underneath) but think I will need a little since I have had so much weight over the muscle.   How are your scars?
Your breast are beautiful
Thank you!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Bottom line, I feel Dr. Pousti really took the time to understand my goal (addressing all my questions/ concerns, looking at my ideal photos), and I am so pleased with his work!