So Happy I Finally Did It - San Diego, CA

I had my breasts done in 2006. I remember being so...

I had my breasts done in 2006. I remember being so excited because I had always wanted to have the surgery. I didn't do enough research after meeting my first doctor because I felt confident she was the one. My breasts didn't turn out as I had hoped and at one of my follow up appointments I expressed that. She didn't seem to care or act like she could do anything, so I just dropped it and was bummed after spending all that money.

For the last 5 years I have been researching on and off doctors that could fix them. I was also scared to go through the whole process again, spend all this money and have them not turn out and be let down again. I kept coming back to Dr. Pousti's website after reading reviews and looking at pictures of his work.

I finally booked my consultation and after I left, I knew he was the Doctor that was going to perform my surgery. He is so warm and friendly, but also funny and easy to talk to. I felt comfortable around him immediatly. His staff spent 2 hours with me on my first appointment. I spoke to all the girls in the office who were very friendly and seemed to really care about my procedure. I felt like I was talking with my girlfriends. I even spoke with a girl in the office who had her breasts done by Dr. Pousti and they looked so good. Exactly the look I was hoping to get. I knew right away I was going to schedule the surgery and didn't have any concerns at all.

They really took the time to find out what I wanted, so I went into the surgery confident. On the day of the surgery I was a little nervous, just because I had been let down before, BUT the minute I met with Dr. Pousti and the surgery staff all of my concerns went away. He went over everything with me again and made sure we were on the same page. It's been 2 weeks since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results. This is what I had hoped for the first time around. All my friends are wanting to have the surgery after seeing my results. I'm so glad I choose Dr. Pousti. He worked wonders on my boobs!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and Staff deserve more than 5 stars. Book a appointment and you'll see why.

Hi,

I has saline before and switched them out this time for silicone. They are so much better.

I'm glad you got exactly what you wanted this time! Did you got with saline or silicone implants?