hallelujah, dr. pousti! - San Diego, CA

To replace my existing implants which had...

Mine is a very unusual situation: I am 77 years young---that's right--77--and a stage personality, still going strong, and still up on stage performing. As a performer, my needs are to look and feel my very best.

I went to Dr. Pousti for breast implant revision: I had a previous breast augmentation that developed problems with encapsulation---hence, the need for replacements. Dr. Pousti came highly recommended, so I went for consultation.

I'm a small woman, but I wanted large breasts. Dr. Pousti talked to me in exquisite detail about what I wanted, the look I wanted, and how we could achieve my wishes. His wisdom, his expertise, his warmth and loving personality and the time he took assuring me that we could do this was extraordinary. He listened so carefully and with such care and warmth that any apprehension I had immediately disappeared.

I scheduled the surgery, with excitement and confidence. AND THE RESULTS! I now have GORGEOUS breasts, large, voluptuous and beautiful! He is a magician, a fine surgeon and a person of uncommon empathy for his patients.

Wooha!!! Now I feel better about having my new replaced 10-15 years from now!!! Good for you!!!
You bet! I'd go to Dr. Pousti ANYTIME....and did! Great experience, and WOW...a brand new life! Thanks for the comment, "Newme!" And good luck!
Whoo-Hoo! I am very excited to hear you had such great results...I am "pushing 50"-lol!!! Do you have some photos??? We just love photos!! You made a great decision by choosing Dr. Pousti, he has such a great reputation. I know all the Ladies that have gone to him all are screaming "HALLELUJAH!" As loud as they can- :0)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The procedure and the surgery went beautifully, and Dr. Pousti and his staff were absolutely wonderful. This was a fantastic and wonderfully positive experience, and I'm very thankful for Dr. Pousti as my surgeon. In praise of Dr. Pousti, I want to shout HALLELUJAH! He is THE very best, including his impeccability as a surgeon and as a person. Thank you, Dr. Pousti, for giving me a new chapter in my life. At 77 years old, I have a new and exciting journey ahead of me--and WAIT until my next appearance on stage! I'll lay 'em in the aisles! Remember--It's NEVER too late to get what you want---and at the hands of a wondrous surgeon like Dr. Pousti, you have THE best!