Capsulorrhaphy and Revisionary Breast Surgery - San Diego, CA

I am almost 35 years old and had my first breast...

I am almost 35 years old and had my first breast augmentation about 5 years ago. After breast feeding my youngest son, I experienced some unevenness in size and of course the usual "saggy-ness" so many of us feel after nursing our children.

I had an augmentation, (please note my 1st procedure was NOT done by Dr. Pousti). I was never really satisfied with the results of my 1st augmentation as my breasts were still kind low and didn't really have that volume on top that I had expected from a breast augmentation, also the girls were located really far apart making me look a little "top heavy".

My then surgeon basically told me that the results were due to my body type and there was no way to really obtain the look I had wanted.

10 days post op pics

10 days have passed since surgery and swelling is starting to subside:) No pain at all, just sensitive to touch at this point. Very happy girl:-)

3 weeks post op

4.5 w post op

Happy, happy, happy;)

Old scars from BA1 barely visible

Dr. Pousti hid my old scars from my previous BA in the crease and are now only visible if breast is lifted:) Soooo happy with my results:

Using ScarAway on incision

Replaced post op strips with ScarAway strips yesterday 4.5 w post op. Supposed to minize scarring and are very comfortable to wear.

Before and after pics:)

I'm so happy with my results:) still a bit swollen on top but I'm so thankful I had the procedure done by Dr. Pousti, he is the best:)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My 20 year old step-daughter actually found Dr Pousti's practice as she had long wanted a breast augmentation. She did lots of research and we went to quite a few different plastic surgeons as we both felt we wanted a surgeon that listened and understood what we were looking for and I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Dr. Pousti was our guy, we instantly felt a connection with him and his staff and felt that we were in good hands at his practice. Actually, both my daughter and I left our initial consultation with booked surgeries:) My daughter had her surgery about 2 weeks ago and her results are amazing. Her outcome is perfect and just what she wanted. Her healing was quick and she feels great. I had my capsulorrhaphy and revisionary breast surgery about a week ago, I feel amazing too. Minimum pain and was back at work about 3-4 days later. The most important thing though that I would like to point out regarding my experience with Dr Pousti and his staff is that they TRULY listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that, safely, comfortably and beautifully. So, 5 stars is max but if I could give Dr. Pousti and his staff 100 stars I would:)