Capsulorrhaphy and Revisionary Breast Surgery - San Diego, CA

I am almost 35 years old and had my first breast...

I am almost 35 years old and had my first breast augmentation about 5 years ago. After breast feeding my youngest son, I experienced some unevenness in size and of course the usual "saggy-ness" so many of us feel after nursing our children.

I had an augmentation, (please note my 1st procedure was NOT done by Dr. Pousti). I was never really satisfied with the results of my 1st augmentation as my breasts were still kind low and didn't really have that volume on top that I had expected from a breast augmentation, also the girls were located really far apart making me look a little "top heavy".

My then surgeon basically told me that the results were due to my body type and there was no way to really obtain the look I had wanted.

10 days post op pics

10 days have passed since surgery and swelling is starting to subside:) No pain at all, just sensitive to touch at this point. Very happy girl:-)

3 weeks post op

4.5 w post op

Happy, happy, happy;)

Old scars from BA1 barely visible

Dr. Pousti hid my old scars from my previous BA in the crease and are now only visible if breast is lifted:) Soooo happy with my results:

Using ScarAway on incision

Replaced post op strips with ScarAway strips yesterday 4.5 w post op. Supposed to minize scarring and are very comfortable to wear.

Before and after pics:)

I'm so happy with my results:) still a bit swollen on top but I'm so thankful I had the procedure done by Dr. Pousti, he is the best:)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My 20 year old step-daughter actually found Dr Pousti's practice as she had long wanted a breast augmentation. She did lots of research and we went to quite a few different plastic surgeons as we both felt we wanted a surgeon that listened and understood what we were looking for and I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Dr. Pousti was our guy, we instantly felt a connection with him and his staff and felt that we were in good hands at his practice. Actually, both my daughter and I left our initial consultation with booked surgeries:) My daughter had her surgery about 2 weeks ago and her results are amazing. Her outcome is perfect and just what she wanted. Her healing was quick and she feels great. I had my capsulorrhaphy and revisionary breast surgery about a week ago, I feel amazing too. Minimum pain and was back at work about 3-4 days later. The most important thing though that I would like to point out regarding my experience with Dr Pousti and his staff is that they TRULY listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that, safely, comfortably and beautifully. So, 5 stars is max but if I could give Dr. Pousti and his staff 100 stars I would:)

can you take a pic of the old scars please? I am so curious to see what he did with them ;)))). Also, silicon sheets are fantastic... They work wonders!
I did post a pic on the old scars from my 1st BA :) you can barely see them anymore:)
perfection :)
Great job, U look awesome! But I would have loved to see some b4 and afters
I will post more pics I promise:) Have pain in my ribs and feel a lot of sensation so I removed my gauze and it made it a lot better but my rib cage feels sore and tender.. Did you experience that as well??
ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss ://// No worries...
It looks like an awesome result so far. Did you go under this time? I wish i was closer to San Diego to consult Dr Pousti too :o) C
Hi and thank you so much:) So far so good, looks even better today 2 weeks post op:) Dr. Pousti is the best, it's worth a trip if you are able:) My 1st BA the surgeon went under but Dr. Pousti went with an areola incision and was also able to hide my old scars underneath so you cant even see them at all anymore:)
Sorry, i actually meant under the muscle . How come he did not use the same incision? Yes, i honestly will try to go see him for my next revision. Do post more pictures then and show them off :o) ahhaha , C
Yes under muscle:) The procedure I had required ariola incision per the surgeon to get my desired look:) Also I think Dr. Pousti prefers that method:) I have seen multiple of his prior patients and most of them you can not even see the scar at all so I actually preferred this method since he was able to hide the other scars so hopefully my end scarring will show less then before:)
Might i ask how did he manage to hide the old scars? i would love to see pics of those too :) C
He kind of pulled them into the crease underneath the breast so they are super hidden. I will post more pics once all the gaze comes off:)
wow, great :o) Looking forward to see them !
So happy to hear that you found a great surgeon for your breast implant revision. What type and size breast implants did you have 5 years ago? Did you stay with a similar type and size for your revision? How did your surgeon address your breasts being far apart? Glad you are loving your results so far!
Hi Beth:) I had 420 cc Saline Implants. They were always a little under-filled I think, whereas I could feel the implants easily almost like a zip-lock bag underneath each of my breasts. The reason they were further apart before was due to how the initial pockets were made by my original surgeon. There was nothing wrong with how my pockets were done from a medical perspective, I think it was more of a "look" dissatisfaction from my end. I had always really wanted that volume on the top that I now have, and I remember ordering implants for 475 cc, but for some reason my surgeon only filled them to 420 cc. I strongly felt that if I was going through with all of this again, I wanted to go bigger and also switch to Silicone gel for a more natural feel. My new implants are 695 cc Silicone Gel, High Profile, so they are quite bigger then what I had before:).
You look great in your photos...thanks for posting! I also like the upper fullness and your cleavage. It all seems to go well with your narrow hips. Are you a bit on the taller side? Keep updating us!