Breast Revision/lipo - San Diego, CA

I think I'm going to be very happy with my...

I think I'm going to be very happy with my results, but its still early. I really trust Dr. Pousti and that's important and worth finding. Every surgery carries risks and recovery can be a pain, but I also think there is no better time to start feeling better about yourself than NOW!
Stay tuned for follow up photos.

When is your surgery?

Thanks for sharing...what was wrong with your first implants that needed fixing?

02/13/13 Update - Appointment tomorrow. Hope to...

02/13/13 Update - Appointment tomorrow. Hope to figure out a date for a revision surgery. It seems that I lost some sutures in my left breast which has caused it to drop lower than the right breast.
I'm really happy with the lipo, but I need to get a better picture. It's actually really difficult to take an even picture of your own butt :)
How much was your breast revision surgery? Is he super booked up?
My surgery was mid-October, but I didn't actually get to my post until about a month later. Are you considering surgery?
Sorry for the delay. I'm guess I'm still learning to navigate this site. I wanted to have the surgery because the rippling in my breast had become very noticeable to me and also my implants were reaching for my arm pits a little. With the surgery, I would be switching to silicone (which seems to ripple less) and also having the doctor suture to repair the implant pocket.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I won't say I haven't spent some time in the waiting room :) but I can also so that I wouldn't trade my doctor choice for anything. Also, once you spend time with him, it's obvious why you might have needed to wait. Dr. Pousti certainly never makes you feel like he's rushing you out.