43 Yrs Needed a Breast Implant Redone 1st One Not Done Correctly! -San Diego, CA

I decided to have my surgery done in San Diego,...

I decided to have my surgery done in San Diego, even though I am from the Bay Area in Northern California because Dr. Pousti is a very honest doctor who cares about his patients. I went in for a breast mastopexy and implant exchange to be done in one procedure. The day of surgery Dr. Pousti informed me that it at need to be done in 2 steps for your safety. He was very understanding of my disappointment with having to have it done in 2 stages. I appreciate his honesty and concern for my safety. It has been 3,on this since my stage 1 surgery and I can't lie, it has been very difficult being without my implants. I know that I am going to be thrilled with my final results because I have every confidence that Dr. Pousti will give me what I want! I will be going back in March to have my implants put back in. I can't wait!

My Boobs are Back!

I returned in March to have my 2nd stage completed. I have my implants back and couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Pousti gave me exactly what I wanted perky breasts with upper fullness. They stay put instead flopping all over the place. As always his staff and the surgery center staff were all polite and caring. They took great care of me. Someone from his office would call me daily to check and see how I was feeling. They did this for the first 2 weeks and still check in at least once a month. I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Pousti for your breast enhancement. He really can make your dreams come true. Thank you Dr. Pousti!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was amazing! Everyone in his office was very friendly and I definitely felt welcome there. They called to check on me everyday after my surgery for 2 weeks. He is a very honest and caring doctor. He listens to and knows what you want as a patient. I would definately recommend Dr. Pousti if you are looking fir a doctor who knows what he is doing and cares about his patients..