Very Smooth Experience. Felt Surrounded by Competence - San Diego, CA

I had implants inserted 26 years ago after...

I had implants inserted 26 years ago after breastfeeding my son for 2 years. I had the surgery 10 years after quitting nursing. Having satistied friends who had done the surgery I decided to go ahead. Now, as a late-middle-aged woman, I found the implants were beginning to harden as well as pain in the left one. Additionally, they were heavy, causing neck and back pain over time. I wanted implant removal and a breast lift. I'm not in major pain and am very happy with how the procedure went. Looking forward to getting the bandages off!

Two years out from surgery

Still very happy with breast lift/implant removal by Dr. Pousti. Some scarring still, but am applying Mederma, so we'll see if that helps. Dr. Pousti was always available to answer questions, provide feedback as well as having an exceptional staff who always made me feel welcome. Highly recommend this very capable surgeon!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Found him on-line. Made decision after meeting with a couple of other physicians. After the first meeting with Dr. Pousti and his staff, I was convinced he was the surgeon to use. He is very compassionate, gentle, spoke to me as a person, was patient and funny (appropriately.) I felt completely at ease and had trust in his care. I had the surgery today. Both he and his staff (Vanessa, Daisy, Michael, etc.) are exceptionally well-trained and took great care of me. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Pousti and encourage others to work with him. Thank you!