Very Smooth Experience. Felt Surrounded by Competence - San Diego, CA

I had implants inserted 26 years ago after...

I had implants inserted 26 years ago after breastfeeding my son for 2 years. I had the surgery 10 years after quitting nursing. Having satistied friends who had done the surgery I decided to go ahead. Now, as a late-middle-aged woman, I found the implants were beginning to harden as well as pain in the left one. Additionally, they were heavy, causing neck and back pain over time. I wanted implant removal and a breast lift. I'm not in major pain and am very happy with how the procedure went. Looking forward to getting the bandages off!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Found him on-line. Made decision after meeting with a couple of other physicians. After the first meeting with Dr. Pousti and his staff, I was convinced he was the surgeon to use. He is very compassionate, gentle, spoke to me as a person, was patient and funny (appropriately.) I felt completely at ease and had trust in his care. I had the surgery today. Both he and his staff (Vanessa, Daisy, Michael, etc.) are exceptionally well-trained and took great care of me. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Pousti and encourage others to work with him. Thank you!

It's been nine months since explanting for me and it still gives me a thrill when I wake up and they are gone. I wanted them out so badly for so many years and to have achieved that goal is so wonderful. I hope your recovery is easy and swift. Take it slow and do all the right things. The last thing you need is a set back from overdoing. A little pampering is a good thing and you deserve it.
Thank you. Feeling quite wonderful (even with post-surgery soreness). Nice to know it continues to seem like a good decision months on....
Yeah, very happy all is well with you, let the healing begin. I explanted Oct 4th and am doing well too :)