81yr Old with Ruptured Breast Implants - San Diego, CA

Forty one yrs ago I had a prophylactic bilateral...

Forty one yrs ago I had a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction and
my implants were ruptured. Dr Lee removed the ruptured implants, repaired the
damage and implanted new implants. Due to my age he kept me in the hospital
overnight for observation. There was very little pain after surgery and the follow up
care was excellent.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee is straight forward,generous and caring physician who puts you at ease immediately. He answered all my questions,explained the procedure in detail and the necessary precautions due my age.

Best wishes for your recovery. You've been through a lot!
Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! Had you had your implants in for forty one years with no revisions? That's impressive, though I am sorry you had to deal with the rupture.
Hi Jeanine.p, I have a consult with Dr. Lee next month. I found him from this forum. So far I've had 2 consults here in Los Angeles. I live near the L.A. Airport. I'm 53 and have had my silicon implants in for 23 yrs. Physically they look nice. Never got hard. Though, when I flex they can look a little odd. My issues are my health. I've had migraines since being implanted. I also became a flight attendant shortly after the surgery. So not sure if it's the implants. I started getting terrible anxiety attacks and depression around the age of 36. Thank you for your post about Dr. Lee Lisaroxy