XL Breast Aug with Dr. Pousti Just As Good the Second Time Around! - San Diego, CA

I recently had my second breast aug with Dr....

I recently had my second breast aug with Dr. Pousti to go slightly larger. I had my first surgery with him in 2009 where he nailed EXACTLY what I wanted but 4 years later I decided to go larger and without a doubt knew I would be going back to see him.

I was referred to Dr. Pousti after seeing his results on a good friend of mine. Within minutes of walking into the office, meeting the Doctor and talking to his staff, I knew it was the place for me. Dr. Pousti has a way of making you feel extremely comfortable, beautiful, and above all, respected. His attention to every detail I wanted and talked about was amazing and when he told me he recommended actually making a poster board full of "good boob/bad boob" pictures that he would actually set up in the surgery room, I was sold. I made the poster, came back multiple times to talk about it and on the day of surgery walking into the operating room he made a point to point to my exact poster set up by the table and say "there it is!". Needless to say, it made me feel extremely comfortable knowing that Dr. Pousti and his staff genuinely care about your wants and goals and will do whatever it takes to achieve them.

My second operation with Dr. Pousti was just as great, if not better then the first. This time I was living in Las Vegas and had a lot of commuting to do back and forth to San Diego. Dr. Pousti's staff did everything possible to make this go smoothly including last minute appointments, over the phone consultations and really just working with my schedule. I had a different kind of surgery called "capsulorraphy" to not only make my breasts larger but to sit higher and "perkier". He explained this to me as an "internal bra". Let me also add in a point here that really hit home and reminded me what an absolute genuine man Dr. Pousti is. I'm 24, 5'8" and only 120 pounds. I'm on the very thin side and my first surgery went to 600cc's. When I came back to get them larger Dr. Pousti actually sat me down and tried convincing me not too! The shape and size were absolutely perfect already and he told me to think hard before committing to going so much larger. What Dr. does that! I did think hard and decided to follow through with it and couldn't be happier. I'm only 3 weeks out but am already ecstatic with the results. Dr. Pousti was also very pleased with them, when I first came in I told him do exactly what you did the first time around just larger. He nailed it.

One last touching point I want to make was the day of surgery. After going down this cosmetic road with Dr. Pousti and his staff this should not have come as a surprise but it certainly did and was quite touching. Waiting to go on the table a nurse came in my room and asked if she could hold my hand as I drifted off, which I immediately responded "yes!" but when it came time and I was laying on the table about ready to go under it was none other then Dr. Pousti himself who came and held my hand and told me to go into a happy place. I sure did.

This is by far the most caring, genuine staff I have come across in the business. I highly recommend going to Pousti Plastic Surgery if for just a consultation and nothing else to simply see for yourself. =)

Thank you Dr. Pousti for your constant care and amazing results, and thank you for taking the time to check out my review!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Love the "good/bad boob poster" idea! What type of implants did you get? And how many cc's did you get to achieve the look you wanted? Let us know how your recovery goes...especially compared to your last one. Take care!

thank you! I went from 600cc's saline implants to 940cc saline. healing up beautifully and I love them! =)

We'd love to see some photos...even in a shirt! Glad to hear you are healing nicely. Congratulations!

awesome review; i enjoyed reading it!