Wonderful, Genius Doctor with a Big Heart! - San Diego, CA

I had my BA on December 2010 from 34B to 34D/36C,...

I had my BA on December 2010 from 34B to 34D/36C, and I couldn’t be happier with the decision I made, especially when it came to finding and trusting Dr. Pousti to do my BA (a great one!).

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is definitely one of the best plastic surgeons out there! He is honest, sincere, and compassionate towards his patients. He is definitely one of the best of the best plastic surgeons out there! Not only is he a genius surgeon but also very caring, very respectful, and very attentive towards his patients. My experience with him was definitely amazing…it was easy breezy! He is definitely one of a kind! There are a lot of doctors/plastic surgeons who are in it just for the money; they don’t really care about their patients’ physical, emotional, and spiritual values, but Dr. Pousti is different. He does really care about his patients’ physical, emotional, and spiritual beings. He treats his patients as a whole…he makes sure that his patients are going to be happy and satisfied with the care he is providing them. And for me, that’s what makes him a very wonderful doctor/plastic surgeon. There are a lot of doctors out there who are genius but they don’t have hearts. My friends told me that they only saw their doctors once or twice after their [BA] surgery, and that was it for them. Well, not with Dr.Pousti! It has been 18 months for me, and I’ve seen him every 3 to 6 months just to check up on me; he wanted to make sure that I was doing alright, and he wanted to know if I had any questions or suggestions. He definitely has brains and has a big heart. When I had my first initial consultation, I was very scared and nervous, but after meeting him and his wonderful, friendly team, I was sold. I knew from that moment on that I wouldn’t find a better plastic surgeon than him; because when he looks at you…he really looks at you! He listens attentively on what you want/desire. He is sincere, honest, and kind. He will do his very best to make you comfortable, happy, and satisfied. After I told him what I wanted, he then made some suggestions on what he thinks is the best to get the better outcomes (size, shape, body type, etc). He was very honest about it. He will educate you about the pros and cons, and he will spend time with you until all your questions or concerns are answered. He is not going to leave you behind. This is one of the reasons his patients are happy, and I can honestly say I am very happy and satisfied. He did a perfect job and I couldn’t ask for a better surgeon. He is definitely one of a kind. You will be happy and thankful that you’ve found a trustworthy, genius, and compassionate plastic surgeon.