Waited Sooo Long - San Diego, CA

I have weighed the pros and cons of BA for so long...

I have weighed the pros and cons of BA for so long 15+ yrs.I wanted to wait till after I had children.Well...I have 3 amazing children (4,11,12) now and I'm now ready.I've decided to have my BA in San diego since this is where I will be spending most of the summer with my children.My stats 5'6'' 130, 34 very deflated C minor.I nursed all of my children,who knew this is what happens after the fact. SHHHESH!!! HAAHAHA I keep telling myself if I can hang upside down for long enough every thing will GO back where it belongs.....in a perfect world! huh...

So this is where the DOC comes into play.I have decided to go with an areola incision under the muscle.Going for Silicone 475cc or 500cc MOD +. Hoping to be around D+. Reviewing sizes again on 6/10 at my pre-op appt.I'm so excited and have to say all of the posts I have read on Real Self have been so helpful in this journey.Everyones input helps a Iot.I feel you can never be to educated only under educated especially with a decision like this.All the post actually keep me from getting nervous about my surgery!!
            beautiful goal pics! 500cc mods should def. get you to a  D cup! when i had mods my breast were huge; ypu will def. get alot of side boobs with mods as well!
That's the goal !! I need the boobs to be filled out again.My PS said I might want to think about 500 HP instead of the MODs for some projection.We will see June 10 when I go in for sizing again.
@ Violet1234 did you down sizes? Or go for HP?

New GOAL pics

Exciting!! Please keep us updated as you get closer to surgery and def post pics. I too will be getting the incision thru the areola but not until july aug. would like to see how you heal :-)
I actually can not wait.I know I will be nervous once the date is here though :-\......I definitely will update with pictures ! I will have alot of time on my hands LOL!!

Pre-op stuff is in!!

I just received my Pre-Op and Post-Op Vitamins from Make me heal. I've already bought my Arnicia Montana Gel and Ointment plus the oral pills from Hyland's for bruising hope it works!!!
looking forward to following your story

It's great you can now share your journey on RealSelf! Will you have someone to help you with your children the first few days of your recovery? Glad you have your vitamins and supplements. You may also want to get something to offset the constipating side effects of the pain meds!  ;)  Keep us posted!

Thanks so much for reminding me..I never take pain meds so Im SOOOO sure they are going to do a number on me :-(

HOLY MOLY.....21 more days !!!!!!!

I am constantly looking at the calendar counting the days!!!! June 13 is getting closer.I'm trying to keep calm and think of other things......but I'm always thinking am I going with 475 or 500 ? Am I going to choose the right size?,did I get everything I need for the recovery? OMG...its like an OCD!!!!Anyone else doing this??? :-(

Hopefully with your goal pictures, your PS can help determine those last 25 cc's for you. Try not to stress! Here is a helpful link for your recovery: What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery. You're not OCD...you're just excited and nervous like all of us!

Im hoping he will be able to as well!! Thank you for the link its so helpful,oh the nerves hav set in BIG time!!!!!!!! EKKKKKKK
so you are almost my exact size, depending on how much side boob you want, you may want to go for the HP instead of the mod+. my doc would let me have mod + but I would have had to go down in cc. so instead I went with HP and a higher cc :) Good luck with the sizing I love your goal pics :)

14 more days to go!!!!!!!

Today I picked up my prescriptions.Hoping I will not have to take all of them,since they tend to make me ILL most of the time.I have slowly started to pack my suit cases.Im feeling nervous and excited......My pre-op is June 10 HUGE decision day.What size what size huh!!!! Thats what I've been pondering on the most.Looking though all the before and afters on RealSelf trying to compare.Kinda get an idea but end up being confused because everyone is different and its hard to picture myself I guess GRRRRR!!!! frustrating.I know my PS will be very help full but theres always the what ifs going back and forth in my thoughts.....wrong size, to big,Wrong profile and the biggest worry the should of gone Bigger :-[ .....
Thanks Limaboro....I Wish this feeling was past me already !!!!!!
Best wishes to you! What you're feeling is normal ;)

10 days to go!!

7 days till Pre-op 10 days till INFLATION ! Am I ready for this? I keep asking myself......I know I want them I know they will look much better...but I do not want to go through with the horrid recovery :-( Guess Im in the "WHAT AM I DOING STAGE" :-/ Input PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
I'm not gonna say it was EASY, but in the grand scheme of things recovery really wasn't all that bad. Again, the first few days I wondered what the hell I'd gotten myself into, but I was back up and going fairly quickly. I've not had kids, but I liken it to what people say about childbirth - it's painful at the time, but you forget about the pain. Hang in there and good luck next week! :)
Thanks hm331!! Crazy knowing I'm willingly putting myself thought whats to come :-p ehhhhhh

Pre-op

Hi everyone Today is my Pre-op excited to choose a size and finalized everything.Will update later!

Update :-D

SOOO Pre-Op went great.Blood work done only had to do the finger prick!!!! And Size chosen !!!!!! Tried on the sizers.Felt great about my choice Going with 475 on the right and 500 on the left because of the smaller size on the left.Operation is first thing thursday morning luckily so I won't have to wait all day with out eating before the operation.The count down begins.
Hey Wondering Hart! I am also scheduled for June 13th first thing in the morning. Two more days!! I am 5'8'' 130lbs and going with 450cc High Profile silicone unders. We will probably have very similar results! Did you pick up all your prescriptions and post op bras? I got pain pills, anti nausea patch, and antibiotics nut no muscle relaxer like I have seen a lot of people get. I also bought two sports bras from Target. What did you get?? Any suggestions I should buy after I havent thought of? Oh maybe stool softener??
Hi Momtotwo!! We are very similar. I have picked up everything I need for recovery. You should try to find Arnica Montana wich helps with swelling and bruising. And Bromaline think I spelt that right :-/ which helps with soft tissue pain swelling and soreness. I was also recommended by my PS to ice every 20 mins and stay in top of the pain med if you can. He said ince you slow down on the meds it hard to catch up with the pain. for my ice packs I will be using freezer bags filled 50/50 water and rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol will not let the water become totally solid so it will be soft and And pliable and easy to freeze almost like a slushy in a bag. I haven't really been able to sleep I am very nervous and the anticipation is killing me. Medications I was given,Vicodin, Zofran for nausea and my antibiotic I wish they had given me a sleep aid but they didn't so we will see how it goes Good luck to you and I can't wait to see how your results turn out!
Hey so I looked at Target for Arnica and Bromaline but Im thinking I'm going to have to go to a health food store or something similar. Its funny my nurse or PS didnt tell me anyting about icing myself, maybe they will after?? I cant believe its tomorrow. I am so stinkin nervous, there is no chance I am sleeping tomorrow I know it! We have to leave at 6:30 with both my 10 month old and 2.5 year old in the car, and then my mom and the kids are picking me up again at 10:30 I am nervous about them coming but we have no other options! I am also hoping on a sleep aid too but well see I guess:/ Wow in 24 hours I will be in surgery!! Ok good luck again!!

This is it!!!

Tomorrow is the big day wish me luck!!!
Well I'm home and in pain but I'm on the other side!! How are you? I feel little bubbles squishing around I hope that's normal haha. I also have to keep my bra on till my next appointment. He said he fit the 450cc's in so I'm excited! Let the healing begin!
just found your profile! everything about me is pretty much the same. 475 cc on my r because its smaller, 500 on my L but im doing saline, under the muscle.Im already a 34 b/c. my surgery is tomorrow and yours was today! good luck to you and hope u have a fast recovery.
good luck!

On the other side !

Well I wasn't really nervous before the surgery so surprising!!! I am in alot of pain not just pain PAIN!!!! My chest is tight.the implants have moved upwards and are riding high. I'm ice packing every 20 mins which is helping alot .but I do have to say the ride home was no good felt sick and vomited all the way home couldnt keep anything down imcluding my all of my meds as of 2 hrs ago I think I have stopped. Can't sleep at all :-( we will see what tonight brings :-/
post pics when you can
new pics up
Hi I started feeling pretty good yesterday still on the pain meds. I actually decided to get some lipo done same time as my BA but the lipo didn't even hurt as bad as the BA go figure. I starting to feel a little sore from that but other wise great. And I do agree the sternum area feels like it pulling off and skin is sooooo tight and the boobs need to come together !!!

New pics

I have just managed to get picture.Very tight and swollen and bruised up.but feeling great!!!
Did u get high profile?saline or silicone?
They are silicone Mod+
They look awesome!

1 week post-op

I went to my appt today for my 1 week check up. Guess I'm healing very fast and he took the tape off the incisions.I no longer have to wear the surgical BRA from hell or the horrible strap band !!!!! He said im dropping nicely and I should start to fluff up in a couple of weeks and it going to get better and better I still need to drop a little more but he said gravity will do it's thing no need to force them anymore. He told me to wear a sports bra day and night. But other wise I'm good to go and I will be checking in with him in August...

1 week Pre-op pics

POST-OP!!!!!!!

Stupid auto correct
Hey, so your doc approved sports bra too after one week. I wore my surgical bra one more time last night and it makes sleeping horrible so im gonna buy some bras now. Congrats, looking good!
Momtotwo yah good news for once !! Hey thank you so much. You should post your pics they are great!!!
Hi wondering how you are coming along with your recovery???? Hope things are going well!!! :-D

Finally back home 12 days Post-Op

finally back home and recovering.San Diego was great but home is much more comfortable.Im dropping nicely.Right side is still higher then the left but, its going great so far.Getting used to sleeping on the new LADIES......ekk which was nerve wrecking at first because of the pressure.Now I am able to sleep on my side and slightly on my side boob.Still getting MORNING BOOB!!!!!!!!! which I cant wait it to go away.Noticed when I walk around they tend to get hard and tighten up......huh.Massaging all the time which helps out majorly!!! I am starting to get little zings and pinches going though my tissue with little aches and pains here and there but as far as the way it was first couple of days cant compare to now phew glad its over!!!!!!!!! will post pics soon.

New pics

New pics 12 days

Before and After

19 days POST OP new PICS

Recovery is going great though when I do too much the ladies definetly let me know.They ache and tighten up and get little spasms that go away after I rest so not doing alot trying to keep it easy but with 3 kids mmmm yah!!!!

1 more pic

Progression photo

Results are great. Congratulations.
Thank you!

Happy 4th

Swim suit time !!!! Unpadded YESSSSS. Such an amazing feeling oh yah oh yah!!!
             cute bralette! your results look good!
Thank you!!!
U look great!!!Happy 4th of July!!!!

LOVING MY RESULTS!!!

I am so happy with my results.They are changing every day.I just had the tide knot part of my stitches taken out. I have started using scar zone twice every day.It's really working out great.Will post pick soon.
Hi there!! Can you post some updated pics?? I look very similar to your before pics. I'm hoping to look like your after pics too! You look amazing!
My BA was also done by Dr. Sarosy :) I'm 2 weeks post op now and doing pretty good. & you are right Dr. Sarosy and his staff are awesome!
Hi Fellow San Diegan!! Your girls look amazing! Perfect Size!

6 Months Mark

Well its been 6 month since my BA and I cant imagine life with out them.I would do it all over again.I'm a 34 DDD or 34 F. It is hard to find a bra in store that fits. I mostly order online.I will say the brands Chantelle,Natori,and V.S are wonderful.I love wearing V.S so supportive and comfortable.Will be posting updated pics soon. :-)
I just love your results
You look soo great!!!! And working that swim suit!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

6 months Pics

Every time I look at them they do not seem Big but every time I put my bras on I can't believe it !???? happy with my results!!!! Sorry about the crappy pics :-/ pics also of best bras ever highly recommend them!!!!!
Gaaaaawgeous!!!
Your boobs look great!did u also get a lift? Im also a 34 ddd but only found one bra from vs that I like.... what vs bras would u reccomend?
You look awesome. Thanks for the updated pics. I am 11 days away from mine and really freaking excited. I bet you are loving them!!
Dr. Sarosy

Dr. Charles Sarosy Spent a good amount of time answering all my questions.Was very straight forward.Explained the procedure and what to expect. We went over sizes with his nurse Sarah,who is great as well and very knowledgeable.She also answered a lot of questions I had.