My experience with Dr. Pousti :)

Growing up I was always really "small". I got that...

Growing up I was always really "small". I got that from my mom. I never felt girly looking in the mirror. About a year ago, I decided to start living a more healthy lifestyle and working out. I was always pretty thin, but I lost about 15lbs putting me where I am now at 115. With losing the weight, I also lost any little bit that I had left up top. I always knew I wanted breast surgery but now I knew it was my time.

I started searching online for good surgeons in the San Diego area when I came across Dr. Pousti. He was highly recommended and looking through his gallery of surgeries and experience, I was really impressed!! So I scheduled a consultation and after that initial consultation I was 110% sure he would be my doc. Everyone in his office is so welcoming and friendly and he as well. Dr. Pousti made me feel confident and put any worries I had at ease. He also knew exactly what I wanted and how to achieve it! He's also one of the nicest men I have ever met and very easy to talk to/ very personable.

Surgery day came and I had never been so nervous! I had never had surgery before!! Everyone at the surgery center was awesome and once again Dr. Pousti put all my worries at ease.

I am about 8 days out from surgery today and I feel great. The first couple days were rough but everyday someone from Dr. Pousti's office would call to check on me and see if I had any questions. I have had a couple follow up appts. I think it's wonderful how often he likes to have you come in for checkups to make sure everything is running smoothly. I just learned a new massage technique so that's the focus for me right now.

Oh ya and the results, I love them!! I can't wait to see the final result when they fall a bit and fluff out but I can tell already that they are amazing. I am so happy with my decision and couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Feeling blessed!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. So incredibly pleased with my decision on Dr. Pousti. See more in my review of my experience.

Congratulations! So happy to hear you are pleased with your PS and your results! It's nice to see your PS does a variety of implant sizes based on a patient's desired look. We would love to see more photos if you're comfortable posting them. Any tips or hints for the first few days of recovery? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

what size did you get?
I got 350 CCs and started out with pretty much nothing so I'll be in the smaller C range :)