My experience with Dr. Pousti :)

Growing up I was always really "small". I got that...

Growing up I was always really "small". I got that from my mom. I never felt girly looking in the mirror. About a year ago, I decided to start living a more healthy lifestyle and working out. I was always pretty thin, but I lost about 15lbs putting me where I am now at 115. With losing the weight, I also lost any little bit that I had left up top. I always knew I wanted breast surgery but now I knew it was my time.

I started searching online for good surgeons in the San Diego area when I came across Dr. Pousti. He was highly recommended and looking through his gallery of surgeries and experience, I was really impressed!! So I scheduled a consultation and after that initial consultation I was 110% sure he would be my doc. Everyone in his office is so welcoming and friendly and he as well. Dr. Pousti made me feel confident and put any worries I had at ease. He also knew exactly what I wanted and how to achieve it! He's also one of the nicest men I have ever met and very easy to talk to/ very personable.

Surgery day came and I had never been so nervous! I had never had surgery before!! Everyone at the surgery center was awesome and once again Dr. Pousti put all my worries at ease.

I am about 8 days out from surgery today and I feel great. The first couple days were rough but everyday someone from Dr. Pousti's office would call to check on me and see if I had any questions. I have had a couple follow up appts. I think it's wonderful how often he likes to have you come in for checkups to make sure everything is running smoothly. I just learned a new massage technique so that's the focus for me right now.

Oh ya and the results, I love them!! I can't wait to see the final result when they fall a bit and fluff out but I can tell already that they are amazing. I am so happy with my decision and couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Feeling blessed!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. So incredibly pleased with my decision on Dr. Pousti. See more in my review of my experience.