Petite…Fit…and Active Mama of 3!! Wanting to Stay Natural Looking @ 250/275cc - San Diego, CA

I am 35 years old with 3 kiddos. I am active..i...

I am 35 years old with 3 kiddos. I am active..i exercise…i surf and am overall in good physical condition. I nursed all 3 of my kids and have been left deflated. I was a 32C prior to having kids and now am barely a 32A. I am looking for a nice full B and a very naturally looking breast. My ribcage is 28" and my BD is 11.5. I am between 250cc or 275cc and not sure about either Moderate or Moderate Plus.

PRE-OP!!

So I had my pre op on Friday!! I was so so nervous ... Like I was going into surgery lol. Anyway we did the dozers again and I have decided on 250cc moderate profile plus. I tried the next size which was such a gradual change but it was just enough for me to feel a little boob a licious haha. Anyway if the 250 doesn't fill me out right then the doc will do a 275 cc but my ultimate choice is 250cc. The countdown is on!!! 12 days to go!!! Ahhh

The girls have arrived!!!

So I had my surgery at 9am this morning. Everything went fantastic and lasted just a little over an hour. The doctor made me feel so incredibly calm and everyone was wonderful. I came out of anesthesia no problem but I could feel a heaviness on my chest. Anyway I am home and so far so good. I haven't taken a pain pull because I wasn't in pain but just discomfort and that was a bad idea!! Lol. My back hurt like I had the flu and such soreness so I took a percocette and I feel totally great. You really cannot move your arms and really do need to rest! I ended up going 250cc moderate profile plus mentor smooth silicone. I can already tell I will love them!!!!! I peeked and I could have totally gone bigger which ironically is the feeling I wanted to have!! I didn't want to max out what I could have done! I will upload a pic

10 hours post op. Kids... Pain.. Real life

So overall I feel like I'm doing well . Pain is minimal. More discomfort and I am taking Percocet. But havig 3 kids at home who are 1,5,6 completely changes the ball game. They know I'm here and I told them mama hurt herself but of course they want to be with me and see me and hug me and I CANNOT do any of that. I'm a pretty tough cookie and recover incredibly quick. I was home 24 hours pp w my 3rd cooking lol but this time. No way! I am not jeaoporsiZing these and I literally cannot. So its stressful having them in the house even though hubby is doing an amazing job. So I told him to take them out to the park and dinner and now I'm hungry and can't even open the fridge lol! For those with little ones... You need help with them and help with you the first recovery day. For sure!!!

pill poppin!

i am someone who doesn't really take meds for anything, anyway i stayed on top of my meds so i wouldn't feel pain….but i couldn't sleep!!!! even after anesthesia, percocette, muscle relaxer and a sleeping pill i was awake til 2 am. i never napped yesterday and am up at 6! wtf! so I'm switching to ibuprofen because I'm not in a lot of pain. just discomfort . they didn't even make me feel loopy. just tired but sleepless. i didn't swell much. pics to come

Morning after pics

I don't feel I've swelled too much. Just high still and a little swollen. Kind of hoping they move a little closer together. I feel good aside from my 3 little ones all wanting MOMMY

Side pic

People weren't lying when they said they felt bloated. Blah

Day 3!!

I am almost 48 hours post op and I feel great! I only took tylenol yesterday and haven't had any since 9pm last night. I have no bruising at all and minimal swelling. I can move my arms and am just tender if I move to fast but I feel great. Not taking pain meds allowed me to sleep normal! It is so hard not snuggling my 1 year old. It's killing me. My 5 and 6 yer ok'd have been wonderful though. My left side is slightly more swollen and in between my breasts is tender and slightly swollen. I don't love my side profile yet. The upper part is still swollen but overall I feel great!! And not big at all!! It was exactly as I wanted

Pinched nerve and loving the girls!

So the only pain I have is in my back! I think I've pinched a nerve because I'm totally fine until I start walking around a bit. Ugh. Not even my boobs hurt like this lol. Anyway today is day 4 and I just love them! Went to my post op and I am doing fantastic. I am so so so so glad I for them. They look just like my pre baby boobs to me and I know I still have some fluffing to do!

Completely in love with the girls!

Just wanted to say that those who are on the fence about doing this…….I am soooo soooo happy i did this. I am just 5 day Post Op and I feel so happy with the entire experience. They look just like my pre baby breasts! They feel so real and i know they will only get prettier each day that they heal. Even having 3 little ones (1,5,6) it has been doable. A nice long weekend away would have been ideal but i got 1 night away lol and with the help of my hubby it has been just fine. I couldn't be happier!!

Day 8! Cooking, kids, boobies!

I'm on day 8 and if day I'm like back to 90% full speed ahead. Watching my 3 little ones, cooking, cleaning etc. Still trying to avoid in and out of crib but picking my 21 pound toddler is totally find! My boobs are healing beautifully and I JUST LOVE THEM. They feel just like my pre baby boobs!

Bra measurements today

I stopped by VS just to get a comfy bralette since I can wear anything without underwire. I know I will go down a bit more but I was curious and I'm a 32D at Victoria secret which is probably a 32C elsewhere . They feel perfect to me! Slightly busty which is what I wanted!

Itchiness and set backs

Although overall I'm doing great, just daily living and carrying my 16 month old kind of have me a little soreness again. I also slipped at te park and threw my hands behind me real quick to catch myself and I felt like a little popping sensation internally. Scared the hell out of me. But nothing happened ( I hope). I'm trying to get to then 2 or 3 mark of taking it easy but with a 1,5,6 year old who just had a 4 day break from school, it feels impossible lol. The in and out of the car seat and crib.. Ugh. I also have this itchy sensation on my nipples . I can't tell if its a contact dermatitis and from what?? My whole breast feels like its sunburned but I think its nerves coming back. It's not bad but like itchy and burny. Any thoughts? Anyone else have set backs?

7 weeks post op!

Life is 100% normal as I couldn't be more thrilled. I feel like I use to feel and they feel so natural and just like they are totally mine:-) I am measuring a 32Full C at Victoria secret. I feel like I still look petite and athletic but feminine. Like a slightly busty petite:-)

My fav VS bra

My fav VS bra
Dr. Saltz,

Dr Saltz at La Jolla Center for cosmetic surgery is amazing!!!! Just read her biography and you can clearly see that she is incredibly skilled!! And aside from that she is so personable, great personality and really listened to what I was looking for. The entire staff was amazing! so sweet…so nurturing and so professional.

They look natural and so amazing! If you don't mind my as asking, how much do you weigh and how tall are you? we look similar and I am trying to choose between 255 and 285. Thanks!
they look wonderful! If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? We have a similar body type and I am trying to decide between 255 and 285 (I am 5'8 and 125#). Yours look completely natural : )
Hi! I am 5'3 and weigh 102 pounds. I am pretty petite. They feel so incredibly natural. I bet you could go with either and they would look great!!
Ps. I still feel petite in my clothing but now I fill out a blouse so nicely. And I feel slightly busty in my bathing suit which is what i wanted. I did not want that Holy Boobs look!!!
Your results look amazing! Super natural and they totally suit your body. I am happy that you feel back to normal...isn't it a great feeling?
thank you!! YES! it is the best. I just feel like me again:)
Oh txt for posting you're story ! I just realize I'm going to same practice but I have. Different surges .... They are so amazing there aren't they :) you look amazing and since I'm starting with less breast and I am schedule to get smooth mod profile silicone 300 or 325cc ... I'm still scare and worried too big or I don't know . But I think if I do this , I'll probably end up close to what you have now and that would be fabulous !!! Keep posted you're progress for all of us ok? Hang in there and rest if you can .... I have 3 little boys 8-7-5 and I'm a little scared for the post op too .tx
They are amazing!! Just take in pictures of what you want and trust that they will do a great job. Go with your gut as well. She recommended 275 moderate plus but i felt like 250 smooth moderate plus was plenty enough chest. i am so glad i stayed with that. i also worried that moderate plus would be up too high and dr. salts reassured me that it wouldn't and i am so glad i trusted her.
if you had can have a long weekend with a lot of help…then you will really feel so much better and ready to go by day 4/5. you will still need some help but i was up and about and all around by then.
Yes .. I had my pre op today ... Seriously that practice and the lady's nurse .. Coordinator .. Doc ... Everyone is just amazing ! I brought pictures n doc will review again n bring them on surg day ! Tx for all the Infos... And yes today nurse like 350 on me but I'm sticking to 325 ... 300to 325 cc but I think 325 is my magic number :) I think what that number I'll end up like you'res after BA . You had more breast tissue then I do now . Thanks for the input about the kids ... I have 3 days alone before surg and then 7 days after surg off completely alone ... Friends will come and help and stay the first couple of night ! Keep posting you're progress for us ok !!!
Congratulations! You look really great and I think the size you chose fits you perfectly. Never experienced any itching in my nipples, but I did get extreme sensitivity in them, like, about a month after (weird). I did, however, get super crazy itching around my scars, though... That was not fun :(
I feel your pain! I have more sensitivity/pain/burning in my right side, below my underarms, but next to the implant. Feels like a pulled muscle. It was feeling better until yesterday. I took my 3.5 year old to a birthday party and had to pick her up (35 pounds) to avoid her from running away and a total meltdown. Since then, the pain has been back.... I have my 2nd post op visit today, so I am going to get it checked out. Hopefully you could take it easy today!
Let me know what they say! Yes it's harder now because I feel good but I'm not fully healed and having kiddos makes for easy set backs!!
I'm having a sun burn sensation on my nipples too. And soreness when I wake up and sometimes durning the day. I have a 1 and 3 year old so I am right there with you. The crib and car seat, changing diapers and wardrobe changes for the kids can wear me out. Take in stride, rest when you can and use your foot to lift them up on the couch, car etc. working for me! I'm itching to work out again and get back in shape. 2 weeks not working out is hard!! Best of luck :)
Yes yes yes!! Life with kids and healing doesn't always go together lol
That's awesome about your size! I was at VS yesterday and noticed that there was a larger variety of 32D options. You can shop at VS and PINK! ;)
Yes! I'm kind of hoping to be a 32c VS when I'm healed
Your results look perfect! So glad to you hear that your recovery has been easy...
Stunning. Congrats!
Awesome! They looks great, especially from the side! Glad your recovery is going so well!
They look great, especially for how ne they are. What I want to know is how your bed looks so nice and made up only 2 days op ? :)
Hahaha!! Nooo. Actually on day 2 my hubby checked me into the hotel for the night so I could have a complete day of rest and night of sleep without waking little ones and all 3 needing mama.
Aww what a good hubby!
Looks great today! I don't think anyone loves their side profile during the first few weeks! Lol!!
yah. seriously! lol. its like almost an upside down boob haha…with all the puffiness up top