Perfect Surgeon, Perfect Results, Easy Process - San Diego, CA

The results on his website speak for themselves....

The results on his website speak for themselves. His results are consistently amazing!! I had a good gut feeling about him and my intuition has never steered me wrong and it was certainly right about Dr. Pousti. He is skilled, he is knowledgeable, he is caring, he is TALENTED!

The Process:  I went for my initial consultation and the staff were all SO friendly and helpful.  I brought a list of questions, mainly which kind of implant would fit my body; I already knew I wanted to go under the muscle.  Dr. Pousti knew immediately that silicone would work best for my body type so I trusted his professional opinion.  After I told him what size I was going for, he began to complete my sentences for me-he knew exactly what I didn’t know I wanted.  He explained that on some thinner women, saline can ripple, and he even went so far as to introduce to me to a lady in the office who had saline implants from another surgeon that had rippled over time and she was having Dr. Pousti perform revision surgery.

He went into detail about placement and volume in various places. At that same initial consultation I either met or over heard all the future patients say they were referred to him by several people.   I even met a woman whom had traveled all the way from Austria to have him do her surgery.  She was 2 days post-op and extremely enthusiastic and pleased with her results.  She said 3 of her friends in Austria had recommended him.  I also met a woman from Chicago who had 2 friends who were also Pousti’s patients.   Additionally, many of his staff said they were also patients at one time, so I knew I was in the right place!  I had a good gut feeling about Dr. Pousti and I was absolutely right to follow my intuition.

On my second consultation I cracked a joke saying I wished my surgery date was tomorrow so I didn’t have to wait any longer.  Dr. Pousti said, “Well I just had a cancellation for tomorrow. Let’s see if we can get you in.” He then told his staff member to call the surgery center and ‘make it happen’, and she did!

I was SO excited!  I lined up a ride for the next day, and then next thing I knew, I was at the surgery center at 7am the next day! Surgery day:  Let me first just say-ladies, let the surgeon take the wheel.  He went to the top schools in the country and his expertise are to be heeded.  Trust his eye and his expertise; he knows exactly what is best for his patients.

On the day of the procedure, we again discussed the approximate size I desired, but I told him to ultimately determine exactly what cc. measurement was best once I was in surgery.  I trusted him completely to make that decision for me and I am so glad I did.  I said I wanted to be a D or close to a DD.  I am now a 34DD, he used 475 cc.  I was originally a 34B and it’s so nice to finally have some boobs!!

Welcome to RealSelf!  Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us.

And congratulations on your amazing results.  What a bonus to be able to get in the next day!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Hello! If you’re reading this, you’re likely still a bit apprehensive about breast augmentation. Well your apprehension should cease now, as you have found the perfect surgeon/artist! Breast augmentation is not only a surgical procedure, it also an art-form, and I am beyond thrilled with Dr. Pousti’s surgical/artistic skill-not to mention bedside manner. For years, yes years, I had been sporadically reviewing breast augmentation results pictures on the internet. After years of consistently going back to Dr. Pousti’s results (internet) pages, I decided to stop being such a chicken and finally make the call for a consultation. Two months post-op I only wish I hadn’t been so apprehensive because I could’ve been enjoying my new girls years ago!! Dr. Pousti’s work really speaks for itself, just look through the countless revision breast surgeries he’s performed-the results are astounding and consistently symmetric and natural. Trust his expertise and you will not be disappointed!