I Love the New Me! - San Diego, CA

For many, many years I had been unsatisfied with...

For many, many years I had been unsatisfied with my appearance, but did not actually consider taking action and literally changing anything about my appearance until very recently, when a good friend of mine introduced me to Dr. Pousti. Upon considering undergoing breast augmentation surgery, I did some heavy research to be 100% sure that it was what I really wanted, and I finally wanted to feel great about myself.

I am a 22 year old patient of Dr. Pousti who is currently just one week out of surgery for breast augmentation. I started out as a 34B, but was hoping to become a full C or small D. I read everything I could about the procedure, and decided that there was no better time than now to go through with it.

I received extensive pre-op and post-op instructions, which were more than helpful and left me with little to no questions. When I went in for my second follow up appointment after the surgery, I was shown the photo taken of myself before the procedure was done and I could not believe that girl was me.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I apologize if this sounds like an exaggeration, and no one paid me to say this, but the reviews I read on every other surgeon paled in comparison to the rave reviews on Dr. Pousti by former patients, and believe me, his work almost seemed too good to be true. It turns out that I was very pleasantly surprised to find that Dr. Pousti was everything I was looking for in choosing the right surgeon, and more. When I finally went in for my first consultation after reading all of the reviews on him, it was like I was meeting a movie star! Not only that, but he had a wonderful sense of humor, was very understanding, patient, and ensured that I knew exactly what I wanted and that I wanted the procedure done for the right reasons. I informed him that my intent was for my breasts to be proportional to my body, noticeably larger, and with a bit of emphasis on cleavage, as I had none to start with, but at the same time I wanted a natural look. I appreciate that Dr. Pousti was very honest with me about the possibility of attaining those results, based on the characteristics of my body. He said, “Above all, we need to be realistic,” as far as the outcome of the results, which was a very accurate statement. The resulting size and appearance of my breasts would be what Dr. Pousti referred to as “Keep them guessing,” which I thought sounded great, since actual cup size, I learned, is only really determined once you start shopping for new bras, and the size of the implants is not measured by cup size. I was then introduced by one of the many wonderful ladies of Dr. Pousti's staff to a patient soon to be undergoing the surgery, who wanted to ask me questions about the procedure and recovery. The fact that Dr. Pousti encourages current patients to give in-person testimonials to future patients really shows his confidence in his work, which I believe is very important when choosing a surgeon. Dr. Pousti truly is an artist, and I am extremely satisfied with my results so far, even after 1 week. I would like to take this opportunity to mention how fantastic and kind Dr. Pousti and his staff have been to me, all the way from first consultation to surgery, and even now, while I still receive daily phone calls from their office to check up on me and ask how I am feeling. Thank you for giving me flowers after my surgery by the way, ladies… it was such a sweet gesture! Rest assured, Dr. Pousti’s office will give you the genuine feeling that you are cared for as a patient, and it is evident in their professionalism, kindness, and eagerness to answer any and all questions. I cannot thank Dr. Pousti and his staff profusely enough for everything they have done, and I wish anyone considering this procedure in the future good luck.

Wow, sounds like you're super happy! What sort of implants did you go with?

I went with 457cc silicone gel implants, and that was based on Dr. Pousti's recommendation, and what looked most natural and proportional to my body.