A Long Time of Planning, Researching, and Waiting Came Full Circle in What I Call "Pousti Perfection" - San Diego, CA

Pousti's desire to understand my goals for the...

Pousti's desire to understand my goals for the procedure and my lifestyle was crucial in choosing him as my surgeon. I have worked very hard on building a healthy lifestyle, and in doing so I have lost 100 lbs. The thought of handing my hard earned and toned body to a careless surgeon for a breast augmentation terrified me. My worst nightmare would be a botched boob job on the body I have spent years developing. Seeing the immense care and respect Pousti showed me and all his patients solidified that he was the surgeon for me.

The result? A set of dream-come-true perfect breasts that allow me to continue my active lifestyle, and give me those sexy curves up top to match my new figure. I LOVE the outcome, and I absolutely, without a doubt, could not be happier. I could write PAGES on my experience with Doctor Pousti, but the bottom line is, I am so incredibly elated. Pousti is my guy!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Because Doctor Pousti is perfection! He was reccommended to me by a friend. My experience with Doctor Pousti falls nothing short of incredible. From my first consult to follow up appointments, him and his staff were completely accommodating, kind, and friendly. There was no pressure to rush a surgery date or schedule it any sooner than I was ready to do so. The entire process was clear and concise, which added to my comfort and ease with the procedure. I had no qualms or worries with Pousti or his staff; it was the genuine care for me that they all had that blew me away. My husband was deployed at the time of the surgery, and I got more "Hey Deej, how are you feeling today?" "Are you feeling lonely? Would you like to chat?" calls from him and his staff than I did my counselor (and my counselor is incredible at what he does too, so that says something!).

I chose silicone implants, and I left the final cc's up to Doctor Pousti. The range he estimated was between 400-500 cc's. He ultimately decided on 470cc's, which are of course, a perfect call by Pousti! I was extremely small before, so with the implants I fill in a Victoria's Secret C cup veryyyy nicely ;) love them!!

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos. You look fab! What sort of implants did you choose?