Life Changing Experience - San Diego, CA

I had a life changing experiance with Dr. P and...

I had a life changing experiance with Dr. P and his staff. They did such a great with me. I'm not even all the way through with my recovery and I already feel more confident and honestly like a new woman.

I had natural symastia and after having my son it just seemed to worsen also my breast were two different sizes. I did not feel comfortable in my body and it was so stressful trying to find bras and clothes that fit me right.
Over the last year in a half I went and spoke to so many Dr's in southern Cali and not one knew how to go about what I wanted fixed. They had either never done the procedure or had an odd way of going about fixing the symmastia.

I'm glad you were able to have your symmastia fixed. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is a great person. He listens. He cares. He understands. He is respectful. Until a friend recommended Dr. Pousti. He knew right away what I wanted what I needed and the best way to do it. I remember coming home from my first office visit with him and I was so happy and excited that I finally found the right doctor and with out a doubt the best doctor for me. He did everything I wanted and more. Dr. P and his staff changed my life and I couldn't thank them enough.