So Happy with the Results - San Diego, CA

After having two children, I had lost most of my...

After having two children, I had lost most of my breast tissue, and I wanted to feel more feminine, including being able to fill out dresses, blouses and tops, without having the 'fake hershey kiss look' so many women have. Dr. Pousti gently guided me and suggested the best 'pair' that would flatter my figure based on my height, size and shape. I am beyond satisfied, as is my husband, with the results, four years after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Pousti for any procedure.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is simply the best!!! I had breast augmentation four years ago, and I am so happy with the results! I am a runner and am sporty, so I was a bit concerned at the beginning as to whether the implants would be able to withstand all of the 'movement' (lol) and sure enough, four years since I had the surgery, my 'girls' are still as perky and natural looking as they were in the beginning! I highly recommend Dr. Pousti for any procedure and would not hesitate to schedule any future appointments with him. Thank you Dr. Pousti, for giving me back the confidence and assurance I needed!