Thank You for my New Boobs! - San Diego, CA

Photo Update

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just had my revision with Dr.Laverson 800CC's and...

Just had my revision with Dr.Laverson 800CC's and everything turned out amazing. I'm pretty speechless I don't think my results could have came out any better. I'm super thankful for his work. My husband and I are inlove with his work. His definitely a mater at what he does and I would recommend him for everyone!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I feel good right know my left boob is higher and...

I feel good right know my left boob is higher and tighter then my right im just trying to be patient and wait to drop. I think my right is healed and i love the rights results i hope my left will catch up asap.

i love my 800's

My boobs are even and perfect.

Just checking in to see if you're still happy with your revision results. You look great in your photos! Congratulations!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Laverson, I absolutely love him! I knew he was the right PS for me. He's very polite and caring, and has the best bedside manner! He's very honest & truthful, and that was very important to me. not to mention my tiny incisions are amazing! The whole staff is great and I would recommend Dr.Laverson and the staff to EVERYONE! can't thank you enough Dr.Laverson.