Breast Augmentation by Dr. Steve Laverson Was the Best Investment in Myself! - San Diego, CA

I had been contemplating breast augmentation for...

I had been contemplating breast augmentation for nearly a decade. After years of weight gain and loss due to a thyroid condition, my breast were deflated and saggy. Every surgeon I consulted with except Dr. Laverson said I needed a lift; that a breast augmentation would not be enough. Dr. Laverson was the only surgeon who felt that I could get away with a breast augmentation alone since I was willing to go with a larger implant (650cc). He thoroughly explained his rational for recommending a breast augmentation without a lift. He could not guarantee that the breast augmentation would be enough to lift my saggy breast; however, he was willing to give me a periareolar lift should I had needed one without additional fees! I'm about 14 weeks post op and I could not be happier!!!! My breast look better than I expected. Breast augmentation has changed my life in so many positive ways. I feel so much more confident about my body and it has even improved my relationship with my darling boyfriend. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! It was well worth the money.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

His willingness to do whatever it took to guarantee a good result is what sold me. He spent plenty of time with me at my consultation and post op visits answering all my questions. I saw several high profile Beverly Hills plastic surgeons, but none of them made me feel like patient satisfaction was their top priority. Dr. Laverson is prompt to return phone calls, answer emails, and truly cares about his patients. He won't sell you on something you don't need.