Dr Pousti is Everything You Want in a Doctor: Knowledgeable, Trustworthy and Sincere - San Diego, CA

This is something I have always wanted for greater...

This is something I have always wanted for greater body proportion.

"40 and fabulous" is my motto. The decision for...

"40 and fabulous" is my motto. The decision for the surgery was the declaration of my self-esteem. This was something I have also thought about but always postponed for one reason or another. I began to put myself first by doing so the surgery was an extension of that.

I am two months post surgery. I remain completely...

I am two months post surgery. I remain completely satisfied; this entire experience has exceeded my expectation.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Finding the best doctor isn't an easy task but I was fortunate to find Dr. Pousti. Dr Pousti has an amazingly kind and warm demeanor. He took time to listen to my wants and concerns. Overall he is very authentic, highly competent and genuinely caring. The friendly and helpful office staff provided support and was truly interested in my well-being. Throughout the process I was treated with respect, a priceless experience. I am extremely ecstatic and my every expectation was exceeded.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast augmentation community.
I had a breast augmentation. Currently I am about 6 weeks post op and couldn't be happier. Sorry I don't have any photos.
Hi! I am considering surgery with him. May I ask what procedures you had, and also, if u have photos that u are willing to share.

Thank u!