Best Decision I Ever Made - San Diego, CA

Based on the photos and our conversation, we...

Based on the photos and our conversation, we quickly had the decisions made of silicone gel implant, going thru the nipple and under the muscle. I tried on various sizes of implant, settling on 425cc for a rough estimate. I was able to see one of his patients 3 days post op during that consultation and was impressed by not only his work but the wonderful testimonial that patient had.

During my pre op appointment another patient was willing to show her progress, and she was 3months post op. Seeing the two patients, in various stages of healing time gave me a good indication on what my process would be like. On the day of the surgery, the team at the surgical center was so professional, pleasant and knowledgable. I was nervous and everyone put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. The doctor and I discussed my desired results, and since I had very little to work with (I was a 32 B) he explained he would do everything he could to get me my desired size (425 cc) to achieve roughly a full C, small D. Happily he was able to do more, which ended up giving me 457cc silicone gel implant.

I had my follow up appointment 4 days after surgery and was beyond impressed with the minimal swelling and ZERO bruising I had! I had another follow up appointment the next week and saw even more improvement on reduced swelling and healing. I was shown massage techniques to start helping the implant to settle into the pocket. Now, 3 weeks after surgery I finally had the white steri strip bandages removed from the incisions and I cannot begin to tell you what a relief it was to see how minimal my scar is! The healing process has already begun and I know my results will continue to improve.

Pros: Knowledgable, professional and confident. Truly caring staff. Great follow through.

Cons: the only downside I have experienced is I have a weak stomach for anesthesia and was vomiting my first 24hrs. However, the staff at the office was helpful in giving us tips to help subside my nausea.

So far, I can already tell I have more confidence. I feel my body is the way it should have been, much more proportionate and I can't wait for bikini season!

I am now 4 weeks post op and couldn't be happier....

I am now 4 weeks post op and couldn't be happier. I have been using a scar recovery gel to help reduce the visibility of the incision for one week and I can already see such a difference. I went bra shopping yesterday to find a wireless, unpadded bra to start wearing (as well as a super soft sports bra) and was so nervous getting fitted! I am currently a 32D (eeeek!!!) and since most of my swelling has decreased I am feeling really confident in my size!! I get tons of compliments from friends saying I went the perfect size for my body. It's so nice to finally be out of the surgical bra, although I may decide to sleep in it depending on Dr Pousti's advice on my next appointment

So since so many have asked, I am adding a few pre...

So since so many have asked, I am adding a few pre op photos. They are the best I had so I am sorry! Clearly I was not proud to be small chested!!

Just had my 4 1/2 week follow up and things are...

Just had my 4 1/2 week follow up and things are going really well! PS is really happy with the results and encouraged me to continue my massaging. I am having my pre op photos sent to me and will post them when I get them. They did provide me with a black and white copy and its shocking how small i was! I cant believe i didnt do this sooner! I'm continuing to use my scar treatment twice a day and the results are showing! Went to a Halloween party this weekend and the twins got a lot of compliments and love!

So I think the drop and fluff stage is beginning....

So I think the drop and fluff stage is beginning. The girls are feeling not as high, and I am starting to question if I should had gone bigger. Is anyone else going thru that? Hubs says I'm crazy and that he really loves the size I went, but he also loved me flat chested so anythings an improvement for him I'm sure!

Ok so bikini shopping was a little more stressful...

Ok so bikini shopping was a little more stressful than I thought! We're having gorgeous weather this weekend and hubs wants to take our boat out. So since none of my bikini tops I had to go shipping for one. Since I'm used to needing the smallest size, most padding and push up, it was really hard lol. I ended up getting one but spent double I normally would. Oh well. Anything for the girls lol

5 weeks out and feeling great! I received my...

5 weeks out and feeling great! I received my before/after photos so I am uploading them now. Still have some dropping to do but WOW what a difference! I started using my ScarFx silicone strips 2 days ago. Can't wait to see an even bigger improvement in the scar reduction!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I researched doctors in San Diego. We were impressed with the positive reviews for Dr Pousti and continued to research his work thru before/after photos. Upon meeting the doctor during my consultation, I was confident that I was in great hands! Everything about my experience with Dr. Pousti has exceeded my expectations. I was extremely nervous during my first consultation, and I was immediately put at ease by the entire staff as well as the doctor. We discussed my expectations and desired results as well as the specifics of the procedure. His confidence in his knowledge showed early on. I was told to provide before/after photos prior to my appointment. I can't say enough about how thorough and thoughtful his entire staff has been. I received a phone call every day for 2 weeks after surgery, and every question or concern was addressed. Anyone who is considering breast augmentation needs to visit Dr. Pousti. He is sincere and genuine, truly wants the best outcome for his patients and it shows in his work!

You look nothing short of absolutely perfect! Happy healing. I hope my revision turns out like your results
I went with Dr. pousti.. And I wish I went a little bigger. I'm curious over your results!!
I know it's a year after your surgery but I am so thankful for your post! Your breasts are beautiful! I love them! I'm going to have mine done on the 13th! 457cc I am nervous and hope they aren't too big!
I am in love with your breast! I hope mine goes as well as yours! How many CCs did you get? What size are you now?
Hi! You look great! Do you have an update? hows your healing coming along?
Just curious as to your height? Maybe I missed it?
I am 5'5 :)
Hi Shannon, I'm loving your results!! Did you go high profile or moderate plus?? I'm having a hard time making a choice between the two and am trying to get as many opinions as possible before my surgery on the 29th.
Thank you! I went with 475 round, smooth, moderate profile. Good luck with your surgery!
You look great. I know it was the best decision i made too. i love the fact I can fill a bikini top and dont have to wear padded bras anymore. I was a 32A. Now a D. and I feel great about myself and my body now. I got the Saline, contoured style, under the muscle.
There's no denying Dr. P's expertise - He was one of my top 3 PS. If he wasn't so far away from where I lived, I would have gone with him. Quick question: What profile did you go with - Moderate Plus or High?
You look Amazing!! I hope I can be so lucky this second time around! Congrats!
Hey ShannonRebecca!! They still look PERFECT!! Do you know what profile you went with?
You're new boobs look fantastic!! :)
What kind of scar gel have you been using?
Skin Medica Scar Recovery Gel for about 3 weeks now. http://www.skinmedica.com/skin-care-products/scarring/scar-recovery-gel-with-centelline
Thank you!
Your breast looks GREAT!!! Im so jealous :)
Your breasts are absolutely perfect! you are my inspiration, seriously and I am extremely picky with boobs. Happy healing!
Thank you what a great compliment! Best of luck with ur surgery!
Your results are fantastic. I have my MM with Dr. Pousti in a week. So excited!
Congrats! He's amazing I know you will love your results! Don't be surprised to get daily calls from the office even 2weeks later!
what is your weight and height? Love your results!!
I'm 5'5 105lbs. Small build with a few new curves!
I'm taking your pics to my ps. Lol. They look amazing dear.