Cosmetic Surgery Dream Team - San Diego, CA

My scaring from the incisions barely visible, it...

My scaring from the incisions barely visible, it is about 1” long on each breast around he lower edge of the aloe. The stitches were so so fine, I am so impressed.

When considering my recovery, I have been very fast, on the better end of the advice I was given and better. I put this down to, yes a great surgical team, but when the surgery finishes, you have to do the rest. I have followed the postoperative advice to the letter.

I am 63 Kg, 1.8m/ 5’11”. Through pilaties every day I have good core strength. This all helped me carefully moving post operation, so much that it was noted by the nurse I had to care for me for the first 24 hours from discharge. I have a very good diet and take particularly good care of myself.

I look upon my surgery as life enhancing and I am so glad I did it, $7000 well spent. It is my intention to do it all again in a year or 2 to get me to the breast size I have always wanted. My skin can only stretch so far in one go, it is indeed stretching further that I had thought possible and twice as much as surgeons locally to me in Australia had suggested they could manage. I have 400 cc of Saline each side.

Next time I will do the same again, same surgeon and ask him to make them as large as he can safely. I trusted him last time and I have every reason to do so again.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Being transgender, with no breasts, I love boobs and missed having them. I decided to rectify this situation. I have girlfriends who have had “boob jobs”, so I was somewhat aware of what was achievable, and if I was to make any impression on my front, then I needed a specialist surgeon. I did the “net search”, enquired locally as well as the obligatory “Thai Hospital”. I ended up time and time again with my search for XL breast augmentation the same Southern Californian surgeon. Having decided to have a breast augmentation I also decided to go big as I had been wearing my EE false silicone prosthesis 24/7. I wore these right up to the operation. I had at that time been wear these for a year, so that I could as best as I cold be sure I was making the right decision. I am now 1 month post op, I have never had any doubts about my decision or the surgeon I chose.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! It's great to get a take on breast aug from a transgender standpoint. Why do you want to go so large? Just curious...

I'm glad your scarring is minimal and that your experience has been good so far. Sounds like you really did your research.