The Best Care from the Doctor and His Staff - San Diego, CA

I did it for myself.

I did it for myself.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - I was nervous at first but it all went away on the day of my consultation with Dr. P and his staff. I was immediately comfortable with him and his staff. Dr. P is a down to earth doctor who listens to what you want and he will explain everything you need and want to know. His entire practice is all about the patient. After three previous consultations in the SD area Dr. P was the last I saw and I just knew right away he was the one I wanted to perform my breast augmentation. Working in the health care field I can say from the consultation to post-op I had the best experience a patient could have. The first time I saw my breasts I was in love with them and even though there was swelling they were perfect! The office calls you everyday 2 weeks post-op to ensure you are doing well and if you have any questions that may arise during your recovery. I had surgery 7 weeks ago and now I am out of the SD area so I am able to keep in touch with Dr. P's office via email. If I had to do it all over again Dr. P is my number one choice!