Boobs: 650cc Silicone Gel Unders - San Diego, CA

I was 8 months post-pregnancy and my breasts had...

I was 8 months post-pregnancy and my breasts had lost ALL their life. Being a fitness competitor, every aspect of my physique is scrutinized and my breasts were no longer pulling their weight.

Dr. Pousti changed all that for me and I couldn't be happier! My best advice for women seeking breast augmentation with Dr. pousti is to go into the consultation with an open mind because prior to meeting with him, I *thought* I wanted saline overs and ended up with silicone unders and it was the best decision I could have made.

It just goes to show endless hours of internet research could never replace a qualified doctor's expertise!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Pousti by 3 girlfriends of mine who all had their breasts done by him with amazing results. From the moment you walk in the door, the staff is super friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. During the consultation, they allow you to meet and chat with real patients who happen to be in the office for check ups, and Dr. Pousti goes above and beyond to assure any and all questions are satisfied. His demeanor immediately put me at ease and made me feel confident and comfortable in his ability to get me the result I was looking for. He educated me on what he felt was the best option for the look I was trying to achieve, but most importantly, he took the time to explain WHY. Despite his level of experience, he was never patronizing nor haughty, and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and informed every single step of the way. I left my consultation knowing I had found the right doctor for me, and actually didn’t even bother going to any other consultations. I booked my surgery the very next day (after running it by the husband) and had my surgery approximately 3 weeks later. The surgery itself went seamlessly and my recovery was great with the exception of the anesthesia making me sick, but that is a problem I have always dealt with, and has no bearing on Dr. Pousti. I had my surgery on a Thursday and was back at work the following Monday without issue. Since my surgery, Dr. Pousti and his office have been very attentive in the frequency of follow up calls and visits to ensure proper healing, and they encourage you to call with any questions or concerns that arise between visits. I am now currently 3 months post-op with silicone gels under the muscle. Overall, I am not only thrilled with the aesthetic results, but also the sincerity and care that has been shown to me through the process. Dr. Pousti and his office are genuine, knowledgeable, and professional and I would highly recommend them (and already have!) to anyone. A huge “thank you” to Dr. Pousti and his entire staff!

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. How many CCs did you go with?

Good luck with your upcoming competitions! You must be in awesome shape.