Amazing Life Changing Experience with Dr. P - San Diego, CA

{Edited} {By Britt, added to Dr. Review} I...

{Edited}

{By Britt, added to Dr. Review}

I did it because I have always felt insecure about my chest. Now that I have what I always wanted I am more confident in myself and I love them so much!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is the only doctor I felt comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted. I knew I had come to the right place for my surgery. I went to numerous doctors in Newport, Beverly Hills among other areas and Dr. P was by far THE BEST. Since I am such a small girl, it was hard for other doctors to decide on the proper procedure for me. Dr. P had me give him details and pictures of what I wanted and he decided on the perfect size for me. I absolutely LOVE my new boobs and I honestly couldn't have been more satisfied inside and out! I feel so perfect and complete! Totally recommend him!! Pros of my experience: Everything! The atmosphere of the office, the caring, kindness, understanding, professionalism and quality of work of the doctor and of course my results! I can not be more satisfied. Cons: NONE. Maybe it being a far drive for me, but that is it.