Amazing Life Changing Experience with Dr. P - San Diego, CA

{Edited} {By Britt, added to Dr. Review} I...

{Edited}

{By Britt, added to Dr. Review}

I did it because I have always felt insecure about my chest. Now that I have what I always wanted I am more confident in myself and I love them so much!

Hi Riverside,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Breast Augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is the only doctor I felt comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted. I knew I had come to the right place for my surgery. I went to numerous doctors in Newport, Beverly Hills among other areas and Dr. P was by far THE BEST. Since I am such a small girl, it was hard for other doctors to decide on the proper procedure for me. Dr. P had me give him details and pictures of what I wanted and he decided on the perfect size for me. I absolutely LOVE my new boobs and I honestly couldn't have been more satisfied inside and out! I feel so perfect and complete! Totally recommend him!! Pros of my experience: Everything! The atmosphere of the office, the caring, kindness, understanding, professionalism and quality of work of the doctor and of course my results! I can not be more satisfied. Cons: NONE. Maybe it being a far drive for me, but that is it.