Happy After Reconstruction - San Diego, CA

Many pros: feeling normal, more mobile, more...

Many pros: feeling normal, more mobile, more comfortable, confidence, ect. Cons: scarring (this is extremely variable, does not happen to most!!) Advice, Compression selves or other compression devices are extremely helpful in preventing scarring and maximizing comfort while recovering!

Make sure to keep great nutrition while recovering! This will hopefully provide quicker recovery with better results! Get help at home, with lifting items, showering, getting up and down, ect. I cannot express how much my mother was able to help me while recovering. I literally could not do anything without her help except sit in a chair with my arms raised above the level of my heart! So have support ready!

I had lost and kept off about 250 pounds after gastric bypass surgery. My body at the age of 22 looked like that of a seventy-year-old woman. My arms, belly, and legs had skin falling off that would catch onto things and get in the way of my everyday living. Not to mention my breasts were hanging half way down my abdomen.

As a registered nurse I knew that I could not have all the procedures that I wished at one time. So I started with and upper body lift, breast lift, breast augmentation, and arm lift. The surgery was a success! I look drastically better than I had ever hoped! Since my surgery I experienced bad scars that had lifted and looked really bad. I knew this was my body's natural response due to my genetics and heritage. Even so, Dr. Pousti has continued to work with me for free to get my scars minimized and as discrete a possible.

It had been a blessing to work with such a great MD and staff that cares about your enhancement outcomes as much as you. I know that once I will be able to complete my scar revision that my following procedures will be just a successful!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I can not being to tell you the level of professionalism and expertise that I have experienced with both Dr. Pousti and staff including Daisy and Vanessa! I trust Dr. Pousti with all my surgical needs and would recommend anyone who wants a real physician who cares about the work he does, how it makes you feel, and your happiness with the outcomes. I can confidently say that when you walk into his office you will feel welcome by: the wonderful staff, happy customers surrounding you, and all the cards and letters of appreciation and thanks from all of Dr. Pousti's clients!

Hi Jossilynne,

Thanks for your review. You've done so well to maintain such a massive weight loss. I'm glad your surgery went well. It would be great to see some before/after pics if you're happy to share.

Kirsty