36 Year Old Single Mom of 4 Brazilian Butt Lift Nightmare - San Diego, CA

This doctor dosent no how to do a Brazilian butt....

This doctor dosent no how to do a Brazilian butt. The whole process was a nightmare. He cut me on both of my sides before numb me properly .he give me lidocaine toxicity. Which can kill u.I had so much lidocaine in my system. I felt my life slipping away. He lipo 1100cc but only put 200ml.im very upset.

update to my nightmare part 2

So lady's I been very sick after going back to see doctor scott sessions its . Is now night number 5and ive run a fever of a 102.3and above.I've been trying to contact dr scott sessions. Office with no answer. I pray that he has not infected me with a serious infection or disease. I cant believe this doctor could make some many mistakes on one patient.this infection is so bad it feels like needles is constantly been injected into my flesh.and no pain medication can help u no one should ever have to go through this.I cant even sleep.his licence need to be snatch there's no way.he going to get away with this.I have so many lumps and bumps that are infected all over my butt.its so painful.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

So in went to scott sessions .on june 4 ive in so.much pain.I got a nasty infection this time around.I.have had a fever for 4days now and ive been calling his office all day and no one will answer .my nightmare countine.I haven't sleep for days my butt still looks flat.its hot to the touch. The pain is so bad u cant even move it stop u tracks Im really starting think he purposely infected me .there not this was an accident. It took him least then an hour. I really tried to give him a second chance. But thisv doctor need to be fired.

Im sorry to hear about your misfortune. Please keep us updated.
I hope you use the hell out of his ass..I'm so sorry and SAD that you have experienced this..I hope you told his butt off and he needs,to know this is malpractice
Find u a better doctor have them put in paper everything he did wrong n u get better n sue his azz.... them procedures not cheap nor are u a guinea pig
Oh my God!!! Please get medical help and thank u for letting us know his name in the middle of ur tragedy! I know we're all in this site for the same purpose and dats to find the best dr and a good deal. I pray for your quick recovery.
Prayers on the way to heaven..!
Sorry to hear that.please go to the ER...I will pray for you
Omg! Please go to the ER!!!
I am so sorry to hear you in pain. Prayers for your speedy recovery.
I'm praying for you!!
Yikes, so sorry to hear of your experience. I would just go straight to the ER and let them check you our, or go to his office and lay down on the floor! Someone will tend to you then! Ugh I hope you get this all worked out.
I'm so excited. Today I'm going back to get my procedure redone.I contacted Dr Scott sessions. And he is going to fix.this nightmare of mine.its been almost three months I had to walk around with this.but I think he well get it right this time.ibvs so I'll keep u lady's updated with post pictures.wish me luck.
Omg sounds like he is very inexperienced in this procedure. Looks like you had enough fat to work with. I am so sorry this happened to you. Hope you feel better.
WOW!!!! so F&$&! up! Thank god your alive to tell this story for the next person who decides to have SX with this DR. God bless you and you can always have it done the right way.
Thank you for that information . I pray everything works out and glad u are exposing him for him work.
Hang in there girl. I hope you can find a qualified surgeon to correct this. I am glad you were brave enough to warn others about this doctor. Take care and get better soon.
Thank u for your feed back.this men show no concern for what he done. I will not stop until I get my money or my results .I've learn one thing cheap aint better.
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! He is a horrible person! Thank you for sharing bc I'm sure someday this post will help someone in the future if they are looking to have him as their plastic surgeon. I hope you get better:) if you do find your self wanting to try going for another bbl, this is a great site that can help you with your decision bc there are SO MANY ppl that post their journeys and pictures. I wish you the best:)
I'm sorry this has happened to u...that's why we have to do a lot of research n get several quotes...there is no guarantee however u should b treated with respect n kindness.. Praying for a quick n full recovery..
Thanks, they seem like they were nice and caring over the phone .and were they are located u would think u going get 5star treatment. But I found out quick. Looks can be deceiving.
SORRY TO HEAR THAT DEAR. PRAY YOU HEAL SPEEDILY. REPORT HIM.
I am, this people are taking are hard earned money. Why we sit back made and depressed. Look at are body trying to figure out were and we going.come up with more money to get the results we paid for in the first place. Its just not right.
And thank u for your support.