36 Year Old Single Mom of 4 Brazilian Butt Lift Nightmare - San Diego, CA

This doctor dosent no how to do a Brazilian butt....

This doctor dosent no how to do a Brazilian butt. The whole process was a nightmare. He cut me on both of my sides before numb me properly .he give me lidocaine toxicity. Which can kill u.I had so much lidocaine in my system. I felt my life slipping away. He lipo 1100cc but only put 200ml.im very upset.
I'm so excited. Today I'm going back to get my procedure redone.I contacted Dr Scott sessions. And he is going to fix.this nightmare of mine.its been almost three months I had to walk around with this.but I think he well get it right this time.ibvs so I'll keep u lady's updated with post pictures.wish me luck.
Omg sounds like he is very inexperienced in this procedure. Looks like you had enough fat to work with. I am so sorry this happened to you. Hope you feel better.
WOW!!!! so F&$&! up! Thank god your alive to tell this story for the next person who decides to have SX with this DR. God bless you and you can always have it done the right way.

update to my nightmare part 2

So lady's I been very sick after going back to see doctor scott sessions its . Is now night number 5and ive run a fever of a 102.3and above.I've been trying to contact dr scott sessions. Office with no answer. I pray that he has not infected me with a serious infection or disease. I cant believe this doctor could make some many mistakes on one patient.this infection is so bad it feels like needles is constantly been injected into my flesh.and no pain medication can help u no one should ever have to go through this.I cant even sleep.his licence need to be snatch there's no way.he going to get away with this.I have so many lumps and bumps that are infected all over my butt.its so painful.
Hope all is well by now.I prey you are good and have took him and his practice to court
Oh my...sorry to hear about your experience. Go to the EMERGENCY room. I just looked online, he has hospital privileges at: Saint Johns Medical and Star Valley Medical. If those are not convenient. ...go to ur location hospital. U need to start iv antibiotics and probably morphine. OMG. DON'T wait around for the office...ur life may be at risk. I will u luck.
EXCUSE me, I just notice the post was 3 months ago. I hope all is WELL!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

So in went to scott sessions .on june 4 ive in so.much pain.I got a nasty infection this time around.I.have had a fever for 4days now and ive been calling his office all day and no one will answer .my nightmare countine.I haven't sleep for days my butt still looks flat.its hot to the touch. The pain is so bad u cant even move it stop u tracks Im really starting think he purposely infected me .there not this was an accident. It took him least then an hour. I really tried to give him a second chance. But thisv doctor need to be fired.