36 Year Old Single Mom of 4 Brazilian Butt Lift Nightmare - San Diego, CA

This doctor dosent no how to do a Brazilian butt....

This doctor dosent no how to do a Brazilian butt. The whole process was a nightmare. He cut me on both of my sides before numb me properly .he give me lidocaine toxicity. Which can kill u.I had so much lidocaine in my system. I felt my life slipping away. He lipo 1100cc but only put 200ml.im very upset.

update to my nightmare part 2

So lady's I been very sick after going back to see doctor scott sessions its . Is now night number 5and ive run a fever of a 102.3and above.I've been trying to contact dr scott sessions. Office with no answer. I pray that he has not infected me with a serious infection or disease. I cant believe this doctor could make some many mistakes on one patient.this infection is so bad it feels like needles is constantly been injected into my flesh.and no pain medication can help u no one should ever have to go through this.I cant even sleep.his licence need to be snatch there's no way.he going to get away with this.I have so many lumps and bumps that are infected all over my butt.its so painful.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

So in went to scott sessions .on june 4 ive in so.much pain.I got a nasty infection this time around.I.have had a fever for 4days now and ive been calling his office all day and no one will answer .my nightmare countine.I haven't sleep for days my butt still looks flat.its hot to the touch. The pain is so bad u cant even move it stop u tracks Im really starting think he purposely infected me .there not this was an accident. It took him least then an hour. I really tried to give him a second chance. But thisv doctor need to be fired.