Beautiful Breasts - San Diego, CA

I had a horrific experience with a previous breast...

I had a horrific experience with a previous breast augmentation, I had injections of silicone gel into the breast in 2001. In January 2009, I decided to remove the silicone from my breasts,which required that almost 95% of my breast tissue be removed as well. I was left with no breast tissue and very thin skin ( I am very petite ).

In the same month, I had breast augmentation surgery with silicone implants performed by a surgeon in Los Angeles, which left me with rippling and other complications. Within the same week, I had breast augmentation revision surgery with the same surgeon; at this time the surgeon overfilled the saline implants to attempt minimizing of the rippling. My breasts didn’t “look like breasts” and were round, fake and asymmetric. Also on my left side of the breast, because the heavy weight of the saline implant, my breast implants were causing my skin to stretch and separate. I can't wear any low cut shirts after my surgery because my breasts were looking so fake and there is rippling all over of my breasts. I have visited over 20 surgeons in Los Angels and New York. many doctors turned me down due to the complexity of my case, even some well-known surgeons.

After visited over 20 surgeons within 6 month in New York and Los Angels, I finally found Dr. Pousti's website. I was amazed with the 'before and after' photos and testimonies of other women, as well as the fact that he has so much experience with reconstructive surgery. I contacted his office immediately to arrange to see him in San Diego. I was live in New Jersey and I have emailed all of my questions before I booked my flight. Dr.Pousti have replied every single of my questions. The staff were amazing, they are so nice ( and very pretty too) ,within 5 minutes of my conversation with Dr. Pousti, I knew he was the right doctor for me.

I had my surgery 2 weeks later. I was very nervous about the operation, and Dr. Pousti and his staff were very comforting through the whole process. Even the post-op care and attention was fantastic; any time I had questions or concerns I could always call or email in to Dr. Pousti for advice. it has been 2 years since my breast reconstruction procedure. I have no idea how many emails I have sent to Dr. Pousti, I always got reply within 24 hours. And very important, I am still very pleased with the result!

I made a very bad choice on my first surgeon. This is something I always regret in my life. But I am so glad I found Dr. Pousti, he got all of my confidence back. I don't think any other doctor could have saved my breasts like Dr.Pousti did. Dr.Pousti is so nice, honest, experienced and professional.  I really believe Dr. Pousti is the best plastic surgeon out there, and would recommend him without reservation to any woman.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I am had a horrible breast augmentation and its been killing me in the inside for years, I am really looking in to this doctor. What did he charge you? and was he booked up? or did he get you in pretty quickly?

Thank you very much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. I'm thrilled for you that you were able to get your breasts back! What a great success story.