Do Yourself a Favor & Don't Wait As Long As I Did! - San Diego, CA

I am 54, had my reduction 2 weeks ago. I had...

I am 54, had my reduction 2 weeks ago. I had talked about having this surgery (ad nauseum) since high school. WHY did I wait so long? I can't answer that. I hated my body all those years for no good reason. I am SO freaking happy I did it!!!! I can wear anything now! Went to the mall a few days ago, walked right into Anthropologie, and bought a SMALL!!!!! Went from a 32F (Chantel)to what I think will be 32C...still in my surgical bra, so not positive yet. My biggest problem now, is reeling it in and trying to dress my age...that'll be hard :)

Glad you are doing so well! I have found a new appreciation for shopping:-) As a nurse I usually just went to uniform shops and would wear the same old clothes in my closets for years because it is such a chore to find clothes that fit, but since the surgery...lets just say I am doing my part to stimulate the economy!
By the way lm or l was 36ff!!!
Thank you oh to feel light after 34 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X

I am 5&1/2 months post op and just got these...

I am 5&1/2 months post op and just got these before/after pix from my doc. I almost had forgotten how awful they were. 580/600 were removed. I went from 32H to 32DD in most bras. (I was way off above). BR was the best thing I could have done for myself. Hope this helps someone/anyone make the right choice for themselves!

You look great! Congratulations on your amazing results! Glad you are so thrilled with the new you!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Altho I am only 2 weeks post-op, I guess something could still go wrong, but to this point, I have had nothing but a positive experience. I love this doctor.....he's my hero. He was very realistic with me, and I feel he understated what he could do for me, as opposed to overstating it. Also, he was so available to the point of giving me 2 free consultations, no problem...to answer any and all questions and concerns. Also, I was not entirely sure of the size I should be, I think he made them just perfect!