NOT-a-Mommy Makeover! Breast Lift + 450 High Profile Implants + Tummy Tuck = Hotness! - San Diego, CA

Over the past 3 years or so, I've lived a very...

Over the past 3 years or so, I've lived a very healthy lifestyle. I've worked out regularly, eaten healthy, done strength training, completed road races and even a Sprint Triathlon. Not to say it's all for naught; I love being active and feeling healthy, but if the one thing I work for is to be comfortable in a bikini or in a sports bra at the gym, then it may as well be.

No matter how hard I work, my breasts weren't going to look up at me and say, "JUST KIDDING!!" as they spring to life and stand at attention, while the extra skin on my stomach suddenly tightens around my abdominal wall, as a tiny Collagen fairy plays a melodic harp ascension.

Let me be clear about my reasons for choosing cosmetic surgery; I had no illusions of grandeur. I did not think it will fulfill some gaping void in my life; my life is quite complete. I did not expect it to "lift my spirits," as the only thing that needs lifting are these ta-tas. My reasons are few but solid:

1. I've done everything I can to make myself better in every facet of my life; I simply refuse to settle. At work, with my friends, in my relationships, etc - I always do whatever it takes to be the best I can be. This, to me, is no different.
  2. I'd really like an age-inappropriate belly button. Sue me.
  3. If I can't fix it, certainly a surgeon can.

You do look fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf.

As a side bar, I'm not a mom, don't have kids, and...

As a side bar, I'm not a mom, don't have kids, and don't plan to. Just a note for those of you in the same boat.
Thank for the great review! You look great but sound awesome. Enjoy your many gifts.
The star areola implants were definitely extra ;)

Thanks for comments ladies!
You go girl! You look great!
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be happier with my doctor, my results, or my experience. I'd heard great things about Dr Kearney before I went in, and wow, were they right! He spent so much time with me, helping me understand my options and what to expect, I had no question that he was the right choice. There's a huge misconception about fake breasts that CC size is the defining factor in whether your new breasts will look like bimbo bazongas or nice natural knockers, (please note the intended alliteration.) The fact is that there are several factors that go into determining the appropriate size for each person, that are much more relevant than CC size. More than anything, I trusted that he wouldn't leave me looking like a B-team stripper in a one-horse town. I've recommended two friends who've used his services already, and they feel the same. Do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation - you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to. (Tell him that Andrea R sent you and he'll confirm that I was one of the most...a-hem...vocal patients he's ever had. Tell Katy and Melissa at the front desk too...they'll tell you that I had more questions than a two-year-old in the "why?" phase.