I Love my Breast Augmentation and the Lipo of my Arms and Back. - San Diego, CA

I felt very comfortable with Dr.pousti. i had...

Now Im 8 yrs out of my Breast Augmentation and 3 yrs from my Lipo. Im very happy and enjoying my results each day!

I want to Thank Dr.Pousti for my amazing results!. My D-cup breast continue to look great and soft after 8 years. I feel my breast size is proportionate with my body and they are exactly what I wanted. Im extremely happy about my lipo. Everything fits and looks better now without my muffin top. GOOD BYE muffin top! After the liposuction I try and work out on a daily bases. I feel better and I choose to eat healthier. I continue to go to Dr.Poustis office for my yearly follow up. The staff is wonderful and friendly. Thanks again!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I felt very comfortable with Dr.pousti. i had couple of things that i wanted to change and im very glad i DID. My first surgery was breast augmentation with saline implants back in 06. I hsve been very happy went from a B cup to D cup, my breast are perfect! My second surgery just 3 months ago was liposuction of my flank " moffin top" and arms. Iam very excited about it, it looks amazing. He really sculpted my wait and lower back. Im excited about my results and recommend Dr. Pousti for any cosmetic surgery, the man is an artist!