This Doctor CARES About You As a Patient - San Diego, CA

I did it for myself and I am so happy. I will...

I did it for myself and I am so happy.

I will warn you that the first three days were hell. I had to have help with everything and all I wanted to do was sleep. After the fourth day, I was able to stay awake for longer periods of time but still needed help sitting up and lifting things. During my first follow up appointment I was able to see what they looked like for the first time. Going into the surgery I was a small A cup and slightly uneven.

Three days after the surgery I was huge! My breasts were hard and bruised.  About two weeks later I went in for a check up with some concerns about my left breast sitting lower than the right. Doctor Pousti assured me that it was normal. Some women’s breast will drop at the same time but because mine were uneven in the beginning it might take a bit longer for my right breast to drop. I continued to have weekly check up appointments and after eight months the right breast had finally dropped.

I am now almost three years from my surgery and don’t regret any of my decisions. I am very pleased with my new body and would do it again.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I searched for months for a doctor who would truly listen to my needs of what I wanted my breasts to look like. After meeting doctor Pousti and his staff I know that I had finally found a doctor that I was comfortable with. I had my consultation appointment in the Murrieta office and four months later had the surgery in San Diego. Doctor Pousti was knowledgeable and supportive during the process along with his office staff.

Hooray for you! What size implants did you get?