Breast Implant Revision (Three Surgeries in Three Years)

I am 42 and have had three breast surgeries in the...

I am 42 and have had three breast surgeries in the last three years. I had small breast and they were almost completely flat after having my second and last child. My first and second surgeries had problems.

Do your homework to find the best and right Dr. for you. Make sure the Dr. listens to you and talks with you. Check out a mimimum of three Board Certified Doctors so that you can see the difference in how they each communicate with you. You may not be completly satified with the out come of the surgery so keep that in mind. Decide if that is worth the change in your life.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I got on the computer and found Dr. P on a site recommending plastic surgeons. (My second Dr. was on there as well.) He seemed special and after the first visit with him I knew he was. Dr. P acknowledged my concerns and did an amazing job of revising my breasts. I received expertise and professional treatment from Dr. P and his staff . Dr. P is wonderful. He has certainly met and gone above and beyond my expectations of a qualified plastic surgeon. I wish I could have found Dr. P the first time around.

I have scheduled my breast augmentation with Dr. Pousti! I am so excited and these next 2 months can't go quick enough! I have heard nothing but great things about him and he is such a genuine PS. Something I found is hard to find!