Breast Augmentation for Size and Asymmetry - Wonderful Results!

I had been very unhappy with the size and...

I had been very unhappy with the size and asymmetry of my breasts for years. I finally decided to do something about it as my 40th birthday approached. I was really nervous and did see a few doctors about the procedure. I chose Dr. P and I am so glad I did.

I really wanted to look natural and in proportion to my body. I am very thin (5'5" and 108 lbs) especially throughout my arms, shoulders. I did not want people to look at me and instantly think "she has had a boob job".

Well, the results I got are amazing. I think that my new "breasts" complete the whole package in terms of looking terrific. I am in balance and fill out a sweater nicely now without looking like I am going to topple over. My husband is pleased with the results as well and has become more of a breast man (he is still primarily fascinated with my hourglass hips though).

i like this PS pics gallery on his website too. Can u post ur pics to c the results...TIA!!!

That all sounds great & Dr P I'm sure will be delighted with your posting, but where are the photos? Proofs in the pudding remember!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P really listened to my concerns about being "natural looking" and being proportional to the rest of my body. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable. He really wants to help the patient achieve the results he/she is looking for, and not do a one-size-fits all approach. I had the opportunity to look at photos of former patients and meet a few, and they all achieved the look they were seeking. I also think that he will tell a patient if something is not truly right for them in terms of a procedure or expectations. He wants the patient to be happy with the results and is not one to "push" procedures on a patient if they are not necessarily the best route to take.