Breast Augmentation with Small Lift (Benelli Lift) - San Diego, CA

My overall experience with the breast augmentation...

My overall experience with the breast augmentation procedure and benelli lift was good. It was definitely the right decision for me and has been a huge confidence booster. I feel a lot more sexy than I did before, and all my curves look proportionate! :-)

I have always wanted bigger, fuller breasts, and cleavage without a push-up bra, as well as to look fabulous in a bikini top. So in order to achieve bigger, fuller, vuloptuous breasts, I decided to opt for breast augmentation. The surgey went great and I have healed up nicely.

I had a great, caring, honest doctor that I would definitely recommend to anyone close to me considering breast augmentation. :-)

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P was caring, honest, and he makes sure he knows exactly what you want before proceding with the procedure. His staff is very nice and helpful, and even the staff in the surgery center is wonderful. Go see Dr. P if you want a great surgeon who trully cares.

Thanks for posting here on RealSelf! I'm glad your results were so good. When did you have your augmentation?