Best Doctor = Best Decision I Ever Made. - San Diego, CA

Mother of 2. Breastfed for 2 years.

Mother of 2. Breastfed for 2 years.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Since the minute I walked into their office I felt welcomed and cared for. The Pousti girls are totally friendly and ALWAYS in a good mood. I was kind of nervous about meeting Dr. Pousti as I had a few bad experiences consulting with OTHER plastic surgeons prior to meeting Dr. Pousti. Well let me tell you.... as soon as he walked in the room, I noticed there was something different about him. He wasn't talking to me like I was a patient, he was talking to me like I was a friend. He actually took the time and made sure he answered all of my questions and went through any concerns I had. He made me feel important, like I was the only patient there. He is a good listener, tries his hardest to give you what you want. And I say that cause he gave me exactly what I wanted and more. I love the fact that he didn't try to talk me out of going " Big". Dr. P is very caring, friendly, has an artistic hand, pays close attention to detail and has a very warm and calm demeanor. Dr. Pousti cares about his patient. And that is hard to find!!! If I was given the chance to change anything, I would NOT change a thing. I would go through it again in a heart beat. If there is anyone out there looking into plastic surgery, my advice is GO WITH DR. POUSTI!!! You will not be disappointed. He is the best doctor in the world. Thank you for my big beautiful perky boobies Dr. P!!!! I will definitely be back for more procedures I have in mind in the coming future. I wouldn't go under the knife with any other surgeon. You are awesome =)

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.