My Breasts Look Completely Natural - San Diego

I'm sending this review because I would like...

I'm sending this review because I would like to express how very grateful I am to have found such a wonderful and talented plastic surgeon. I am now 2 months post-op so I recently had breast augmentation performed on myself, and I am overjoyed with emotion and happiness. I have wanted this done since I was 19 years old and I am now 32 and it has become a reality for me.

I absolutely love my new breasts. Every few weeks that go by I notice a change. My breast are dropping into place and becoming more and more beautiful to me everyday. I have always been a confident woman but having this surgery has giving me the type of confidence that will change the way that I feel about myself as a woman for the rest of my life.

I am truly happy and I thank my doctor very much. My doctor and his staff always made me feel like I was a part of their little family. I never once felt pressured to hurry up and schedule my surgery. From pre-op to post-op I felt completely comfortable and knew I was in good hands. I went on several consultations and I can truely say when I walked out of his office, I knew he would be my doctor. I know a few people that have had work done by him and have amazing results. I am now one of those women. My breast look awesome and natural. I would recommend my doctor to anyone, any day!

4 years later...

I am still pleased with my breast augmentation. My scar is a bit more pronounced but it doesn't bother me. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. I only breast fed for about 2 weeks because my daughter was having latch issues, so I'm not sure if it would have affected my breast aug or not.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He makes every effort to give you the look your going for.

Wow so you're the gal whose boobs everyone wants! I see your first three pictures as every other woman's wish pics on here!
Thanks! My PS did do an amazing job
Your boobs look amazing! They look very natural. I can't even see a scar. Congratulations.
Thank you!
Are these high profile?? Can you tell use more info... You look great
No not high profile. Thank you.
Oh wow, your breasts are really perfect, too big for my size but on you they look so natural !
Hi, Im getting a breast augmentation very soon!! And i been seeing that alot of ladies like the implants you have and by saying that, that includes me too.. I showed my doc this pics hopefully i get them somewhat similar to yours!! Can you please do a photo update of your breast implants to see how they settle please that would be helpful! Thanks!
I want my boobs to look like that after I have my done on 4/17/14 I am going with 525 cc silicon round smooth. I am now 32a/b I hope I would fill like your. I show your picture to my BA and told this how I would like my to look like. So wish me good luck I post my picture a week after my surgery.
Good luck! You will be good to go with 525cc's
I love my boobies now
You have the best looking boob!! Everyone uses your pic for their wish boobs. Very nice, I hope mine look like that when they drop. How tall are you?
Thanks. I'm just under 5'8
I sorry i haven't been on here but, i am 5'4 145lb i love my boobies it been 10 week and has drop.
Look fabulous. Will be having mine on June 12. I'm so nervous to chose the right cc's....I'm a 34 C but I don't fill the who cup and want to be a full C. My PS is suggesting 421 cc's. How many did you get? Do you have saline or silicon?
Hi. I just had mine done a few weeks ago. I was a small 34c. I wanted to be at least a dd. I just tried a bra on yesterday at the store and a dd fit nicely. Now keep in mind every bra mfg is different. I went with 492 moderate plus natrelle silicone under the muscle. So if you are looking for a full c you will definitely achieve that if not more with 421. I would recommend trying on the sizes and then the one you like go at least 50cc more since they look bigger over top of the breast and also they will settle. That is what I did. If I had to do it again I would go 100 cc more assuming the chest wall would accommodate the size. I am told as they setlle the shape changes and the may look a bit larger at the bottom pole. hope this helps.
Thank you for replying, this helps! I did try a 400 and 450 but when you try with that crazy bra.....they just look crazy and deformed. I'm collecting plenty of pics to show to the PS and he can help me decide two weeks before surgery. Thank you again
Thanks. I have saline 350 filled to almost 400cc... I think. I think I posted it in an earlier post
Thanks. I have saline 3 hundred something filled to almost 400.
Very Nice results
Love your results! That's great you got a discount being a nurse! Is it a norm for PS to give discounts to nurses? Because I'm a nurse as well and any discount is great!
Not sure if it's normal. You can always ask if the give any discounts to medical professionals.
You look absolutely amazing. I am in loves with your breasts too! Wow! Makes me want to go to your doctor!!
They look great. What size where you before the procedure and what size and style did you go with?