My Breasts Look Completely Natural - San Diego

I'm sending this review because I would like...

I'm sending this review because I would like to express how very grateful I am to have found such a wonderful and talented plastic surgeon. I am now 2 months post-op so I recently had breast augmentation performed on myself, and I am overjoyed with emotion and happiness. I have wanted this done since I was 19 years old and I am now 32 and it has become a reality for me.

I absolutely love my new breasts. Every few weeks that go by I notice a change. My breast are dropping into place and becoming more and more beautiful to me everyday. I have always been a confident woman but having this surgery has giving me the type of confidence that will change the way that I feel about myself as a woman for the rest of my life.

I am truly happy and I thank my doctor very much. My doctor and his staff always made me feel like I was a part of their little family. I never once felt pressured to hurry up and schedule my surgery. From pre-op to post-op I felt completely comfortable and knew I was in good hands. I went on several consultations and I can truely say when I walked out of his office, I knew he would be my doctor. I know a few people that have had work done by him and have amazing results. I am now one of those women. My breast look awesome and natural. I would recommend my doctor to anyone, any day!

Your boobs look amazing! They look very natural. I can't even see a scar. Congratulations.
Thank you!
Are these high profile?? Can you tell use more info... You look great

4 years later...

I am still pleased with my breast augmentation. My scar is a bit more pronounced but it doesn't bother me. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. I only breast fed for about 2 weeks because my daughter was having latch issues, so I'm not sure if it would have affected my breast aug or not.

Wow so you're the gal whose boobs everyone wants! I see your first three pictures as every other woman's wish pics on here!
Thanks! My PS did do an amazing job
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He makes every effort to give you the look your going for.