Genuine, Nice Doctor - San Diego, CA

I got Botox and fillers as a deep wrinkle...

I got Botox and fillers as a deep wrinkle preventative. I also want to get my eyes done soon, as stated above.

I began seeing Dr. H for Botox injections and Juvederm fillers for my lips and smile lines in '08 when I was 25 yrs. old. Many of my friends said I was too young to get Botox injections, but when I did, they couldn't even tell. :-) I could still move my face, but my fine lines had disappeared. My lips have always looked natural after fillers, never overdone.

Hi Marie,

Welcome to the Botox community. I'm glad people couldn't 't even tell, that is awesome. Did you have any pain or downtime? Are you going to continue getting Botox? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I referred my sister and a couple of close friends to Dr. H because I trust him and know they are in good hands. My sister has gotten Botox done and two of my friends have had boob jobs. Another friend of mine had a "mommy make-over" by Dr. H about a year ago. She looks so good. Her cousin is a surgical assistant for a different plastic surgeon in Southern California and said she had never seen a tummy tuck result as good as this. She probably sees a lot of patients, so I think this says a lot about Dr. H's work. Dr. H is so nice and has never pushed me to do any other procedures. I am considering getting my eyes done soon, but Dr. H said to wait a couple of years. As soon as he thinks I am ready, I will have this procedure done by him, without question. I took the time to write this about Dr. H to let others know he a great doctor that cares for his patients. It is rare to find a genuine doctor these days, so I feel lucky. Thank you Dr. H for your time and always answering my random medical questions through text messages. LOL. I appreciate all you have done for my family and friends. I will continue to refer people to you. Thank you again.