Genuine, Nice Doctor - San Diego, CA

I got Botox and fillers as a deep wrinkle...

I got Botox and fillers as a deep wrinkle preventative. I also want to get my eyes done soon, as stated above.

I began seeing Dr. H for Botox injections and Juvederm fillers for my lips and smile lines in '08 when I was 25 yrs. old. Many of my friends said I was too young to get Botox injections, but when I did, they couldn't even tell. :-) I could still move my face, but my fine lines had disappeared. My lips have always looked natural after fillers, never overdone.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I referred my sister and a couple of close friends to Dr. H because I trust him and know they are in good hands. My sister has gotten Botox done and two of my friends have had boob jobs. Another friend of mine had a "mommy make-over" by Dr. H about a year ago. She looks so good. Her cousin is a surgical assistant for a different plastic surgeon in Southern California and said she had never seen a tummy tuck result as good as this. She probably sees a lot of patients, so I think this says a lot about Dr. H's work. Dr. H is so nice and has never pushed me to do any other procedures. I am considering getting my eyes done soon, but Dr. H said to wait a couple of years. As soon as he thinks I am ready, I will have this procedure done by him, without question. I took the time to write this about Dr. H to let others know he a great doctor that cares for his patients. It is rare to find a genuine doctor these days, so I feel lucky. Thank you Dr. H for your time and always answering my random medical questions through text messages. LOL. I appreciate all you have done for my family and friends. I will continue to refer people to you. Thank you again.