transformation for life - San Diego, CA

I would like to express my thanks and excitement...

I would like to express my thanks and excitement of my transformation. I started my journey with Dr. Pousti about a year ago. Having a gastric bypass in 2000'with success left alot of loose skin. I went to Dr. Pousti for a consultation and decided he was the Dr. to make my transformation. I wanted my breast lifted, implants,ARM LIFT,lower body lift. So far we have successfully completed the upper body and scar revision.

I had healed well and am very pleased with the results.I only wish I would have found Dr. Pousti sooner.I have missed alot of special events because of my lack of confidence. I now wear short sleeved shirts and hold my head high. I THANK him for seeing what I knew was possible and making it my reality. Thank you and if I could tell other people who have had such issues just meet the Dr. and staff and put your mind at ease it is truly a freeing feeling. Looking forward to the next step.:)

I am will to talk to anyone that is interested in the same procedures. Julie P. Riverside County.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

excellent dr. and staff-happy and please with results:)

Oh please post pictures i would love to see your journey~

Hi PJULS, thanks for your review. It sounds like you've had great success with your eight loss and further surgery. I'm glad you feel comfortable and confident now.

I'd love to see some before/after pics, if you're happy to share.

Kirsty

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, PJULS, and congrats on your successful weight loss. It sounds like you've had quite a journey. It must feel amazing to get all of that skin removed.