transformation for life - San Diego, CA

I would like to express my thanks and excitement...

I would like to express my thanks and excitement of my transformation. I started my journey with Dr. Pousti about a year ago. Having a gastric bypass in 2000'with success left alot of loose skin. I went to Dr. Pousti for a consultation and decided he was the Dr. to make my transformation. I wanted my breast lifted, implants,ARM LIFT,lower body lift. So far we have successfully completed the upper body and scar revision.

I had healed well and am very pleased with the results.I only wish I would have found Dr. Pousti sooner.I have missed alot of special events because of my lack of confidence. I now wear short sleeved shirts and hold my head high. I THANK him for seeing what I knew was possible and making it my reality. Thank you and if I could tell other people who have had such issues just meet the Dr. and staff and put your mind at ease it is truly a freeing feeling. Looking forward to the next step.:)

I am will to talk to anyone that is interested in the same procedures. Julie P. Riverside County.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

excellent dr. and staff-happy and please with results:)