Can't believe I am already 12 weeks PO!

I am a 45 yr old, mother of 3, had originally gone...

I am a 45 yr old, mother of 3, had originally gone into the PS office for a BL consult, and asked in passing if he could do lipo on my stomach, he said I can do better then that, I can make you flat! I thought for sure I was still too fat! I have recently lost 50lbs.
Of course I jumped at the chance.
Now today I am POD 5, feel ok for the most part. My drains are really low in my pubic area, so the are causing me a lot of discomfort. Hopefully out on Tuesday!
I worry that I'm doing something wrong because I'm not up and around like some folks who have posted. Still sleeping in a recliner, still having pain.
Trying not to freak myself out!
But on the other note my breast lift came out amazing! No pain at all. My right one sloshes when I lift my arm up.

I am a 45 yr old, mother of 3, had originally gone...

Of course I jumped at the chance.
Trying not to freak myself out!

Hard to believe it was a week ago today that I had...

Hard to believe it was a week ago today that I had my surgery! Most of last week I was in such a fog....
I LOVE LOVE, having a flat stomach, even with all the swelling. I'm wondering if I need a better CG? Will ask ps tomorrow. Also down 8lbs since surgery day! Not much of an appetite, drinking protein shakes..

POD 9! Slept in my own bed! Woke up feeling good,...

POD 9! Slept in my own bed! Woke up feeling good, may even try and run some errands today!
Here's to hoping everyone else has a good day today too!

Well today I am 15 days out, not only do I still...

Well today I am 15 days out, not only do I still have a drain, but today I am experiencing my first true day of swell hell! I won't even take pics...
How long will this last? Ughhhh

POD 17! Added new pics soooo swollen! Still have...

POD 17! Added new pics soooo swollen! Still have drain:(
Feel good though, able to get some stuff done, back to work Monday!

So after 17 days my suture around my drain decided...

So after 17 days my suture around my drain decided to come out, which in turn allowed my drain to fall out..and of course my PS is out of town!!
Now I am so worried that I will develop a seroma, since my drain was still putting out anywhere from 80-100 cc's a day..
But on the other hand, I get to put on real clothes and that excites me to no end.
Also now I can wear my stage 2 CG, which are like spanx, and no binder!
Fingers and toes are crossed that I don't get a seroma!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I received 2 CG...

Just wanted to let y'all know that I received 2 CG that I ordered from healingenhancenments.com.
These are stage 2 CG, so that's for anyone over 2 weeks post op.
They are very comfy, fit great under clothes, and really help with the swelling!!
I got 1 pair which are just let panties, and one mid thigh. Both amazing!

So today I am 5 weeks PO! And finally feeling...

So today I am 5 weeks PO! And finally feeling myself, meaning being able to get through my days without feeling like I'm going to die!
I do gave a seroma that I'm dealing with, that's why I have that big bruise on my belly. Healing is going fine...very happy with my scar. My breasts are healing nicely.
I love my new body!!! But it was not without sacrifice!

12 weeks & feeling great!!!

Its been a while since I updated, but it hard to believe it has been 3 months! I am still dealing with my seroma and getting drained weekly. When I go this Friday he's going to put something in there to stop the fld build up.
He also told me that people that develop seromas tend to deal with more swelling over a longer period of time. Which is a real bummer, there are days I'm so swollen I look and feel like my old fat self????
I am back to my normal work and exercise routine which feels good.
Hope everyone has a great week!
And for all the fellow Canadians out there, Happy Victoria Day!

12 week photos

Not really 12 weeks only 8 weeks!

Went to the PS today, and apparently it has been only 8 weeks, not 12! Guess it seems like it was a long time ago.
Anyways, had my seroma drained again today hopefully for the last time! After he removed the fld he injected it with a type of alcohol, and all I can say is it better work,it was the most intense pain and would not do it again:(
The solution is suppose to dry up the secretions, will find out next week.

So now I'm 12 weeks!

So now that I feel so great, it's hard to believe that surgery and the journey to recovery was just a short 12 weeks ago!
Went for my final appt with PS, no more seroma, thank god!
But I have lost a total of 15lbs and 13 inches since the day of surgery! I was super excited with those results!
It is truly amazing what one can accomplish when you don't have a big ole belly slowing you down!
I just know I'm on the right path and plan on staying there!

4 months and feeling amazing!

Though the surgery feels like a lifetime ago, it's only been 4 months.
My healing and progress is right on track. Still get upper abd swelling/bloating occasionally.
Only have some numbness on parts of my TT scar.
Have slowly been losing weight, down another 5lbs this month:)
I can honestly say I have never felt this amazing inside and out ever...
I sometimes still can't believe it's me.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Google searchUpdated on 30 Mar 2013:Google search

We had the same dr! I'm 7 weeks out. Need to get into a work out routine.....pronto! Lol. Congrats! You look awsum!
Hot mama!!!! You look fantastic! Way to go and kudos to your doctor too!
Thanks so much! I couldn't be happier with the results and my doctor!
Congratulations! Whoa! The inches and weight lost... How exciting! I am less than 60 days away from mine and I'm freaking out. All the what ifs and being unsure of what to expect during recovery... So nice to read other stories! Thanks!
Thanks! These results far out weighed my expectations! Your 60 days will go quick!
OMG!!! I hope it does that sounds very painful..fingers crossed ... Like Kricken said you do look good
I've decided that I will never do that again, I will just name my seroma and keep him with me forever!!! lol Thanks! I am very happy with my body!
Not sour. your.......
oh, and BTW, sour looking really great! Seromas and all, this is soooooo worth it!
Totally agree!
Omg. The injection of alcohol with All that pain sounds horrible! It better work for all that trouble! And I thought it was so funny that you are 8 wks cause I thought to myself that you were behind me, then you were ahead, but it's funny because I'm a master of having no idea of time sometimes. I've been wrong about my age before! soooo, My seroma was gone, came back when I started my period, (still don't know if its related! ). And now about 7 days later it is resolving again, but is so weird. The seroma is so soft and jiggly, you can see the wave, but today it's very firm and Very very very swollen. I am looking forward to see how yours resolves, and if we both get them again or not. ( Not would be awesome).
Interesting about fld and your period. All I know is that I'm not going to be very happy if I start jiggling like a bowl of jello again! When I realized that it really was only 8 weeks, I was like wow I'm doing great for 8 weeks! LOL!! Guess I'm just showing my age!
I meant to tell you that the reason we can't remember our age is because we don't look our age because we are smokin' hot!!!
What is he putting in to help stop the fluid build up? I need that. I hate this stupid seroma.
When I see him Friday I will get the details and let you know!
Good. Thanks. I hope it's magic. And free and pain free. I want some. ***"Poof***It's over and were looking awesome.
Looking good!
Totally glad I did this! Thanks!
Looking good. I too have been dealing with fluid and it is a pain in the butt!!!!
Yes it is a total pain to work my schedule around having to get drained 2x a week
wow hun you are really slimming down
Thanks,still a work in progress, started buckling down, and eating better and exercising so hoping for bigger improvements at my 16 week mark!
You look great. Hope the seroma goes away soon. Take care.
Thanks! This seroma is a huge pain for me!
So what's your doc saying and doing about the seroma now? They tried to drain mine and couldn't, but I still feel it in there. Is not to bad though. How bad is yours?