Gettin my TT on March 30 Th - San Antonio TX

My body has not been the same after my 2nd child...

My body has not been the same after my 2nd child even after much excersice and im making myself dizzy hitting the cardio too hard. Its very frustrating and i dont feel like myself.

Welcome to RealSelf.  You can exercise until you fall down but that will not remove the extra skin.  I went through the same thing and was terribly frustrated.

How are you feeling now?

OK so its been about a week since my surgery. The...

OK so its been about a week since my surgery. The first two days i would say were the hardest. I took my first full shower yesterday and was so scared to but after i did it i felt soo much better. Still on pain pills which makes the pain much bearable. I will post some pics once im able to soon!

Hang in there.  All up hill from here.

Congrats! I'm still a month out but according to the chatter drink lots of water, eat pinapple (careful of theacid) low sodium diet and lean protein. Keep us up to daye on your progress. Happy healing!
My daughter will help me post some pics as soon! Im focused on the recovery and i have my good and bad days. Im resting alot but also doing a little more each day but i still cant stand or walk for long period of time because i feel out of breath. This procedure really drains your energy. Thank you for your comments and look for pics coming tomm!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon