After losing about 50 lbs - Tummy Tuck & Breast Reduction - San Antonio, TX

I have my breast reduction & tummy tuck...

I have my breast reduction & tummy tuck scheduled for 8-3-2012. At first I was only going to have a breast reduction due to years of chronic neck, shoulder, & back pain. In order to get my breast reduction covered by my insurance I was given a weight loss goal which I met. After losing about 50 lbs in about a year I now need a tummy tuck from all the weight loss.

Hope you heal quick, blessings tomorrow :)
Good luck! Who is your PS?
Good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you. Be sure to keep us posted on your recovery.

I am 8 days post op. I feel great. I am able to...

I am 8 days post op. I feel great. I am able to walk around the house but still need alittle help to get out of the bed in the mornings. Day 1 & 2 was hell I didnt think I was gonna make it this far. The pain pump & drains are a drag to carry around. But I got my pain pump taken out on tuesday 8/7/2012 The worst part of my journey was getting constipated due to the pain killers (hydrocodone) so be prepared to drink plenty of water. This tuesday I get my drains removed & I am so excited. I feel so blessed I have has a speedy recovery with the all the support Ive been given from my family & friends. I still need help getting out of the bed in the mornings but other than that Im doing pretty great. I am overly satisfied with the results & never imagined I would look this good. ( i actually have a waist now) My doctor did a great job & I would highly recomend him to all.

No sag is wonderful. Good luck with your healing.
Well I was a saggy DD. I'm now a lifted D cup. I'm very happy but I'm still alittle swollen.
Suresh Koneru