Smart Lipo to Saddle Bags and Inner Thighs, Abdominal, and Flanks. Cellulaze to Banana Roll - San Antonio, TX

Ready to wear shorts-and looking forward to my...

Ready to wear shorts-and looking forward to my bikini body !! Im scheduled for smart lipo & cellulaze April 17th, kinda nervous about how painful this will be. Dr. said I'm not a small girl and I have womanly curves and he wants to keep me that way. Which made me feel better about myself ! But I'm actually 30-35 lbs over my weight limit,lol. I have a big bubble butt and my weight has really gone to my thighs, arms, and flanks since my tummy tuck 7 years ago. I will be going back to have my arms done. Dr. said the numbing meds would not last long enough so it would require a second visit ! So, Dr. wants to smart lipo my tummy-(gained a roll above my tummy tuck incision) and give me more defined waist and smart lipo flanks. He's going to smart lipo my outter thighs keeping with the curvature of my body and get rid of inner thighs where they rub together :( He won't lipo my banana fold because he said my butt would fall, so he going to cellulaze it just to smooth it out. I really want cellulaze to the fronts of my thighs because all I see when I look down is cottage cheese !!! Dr. said he does not see what I see??!!! I will post pics before and after !! Pleas comment as to how your procedure went please !!

2 days ago I had my pre op appt. Glad I did !!...

2 days ago I had my pre op appt. Glad I did !! They didn't have me down
For the correct areas !! Long story short I deleted the cellulaze to make sure
that I got the smart lipo to inner outer thighs and abdominal area and flanks ! Ended up pay $700 more :( they gave me my scripts took pics and surgery instructions. Getting nervous 10 day countdown !

Not real happy with Dr staff right now they...

Not real happy with Dr staff right now they dropped the ball quite a few times now! Supposed to find out when I'm scheduled for Wednesday and haven't heard a word and I'm coming In From out of town :( Nervous very Nervous right now !

Had my procedure this am. I was there from...

Had my procedure this am. I was there from 9:45-2:00. Had inner and outer thighs, flanks and whole abdominal . I went into the Dr. Office they brought me back, checked vitals, gave me 1 Valium . I waited for what seemed to be 1-1/2 hrs.Once they came and got me everything went pretty quick. They gave me small shots to where the incisions were to be made. They then put in the numbing fluid- that part is pretty uncomfortable especially in some areas that are more sensitive than others. After he numbed my he did the laser everywhere then came back and did the lipo everywhere ! So it's like a 3 step process !! When I was done I felt like normal just swollen. 1.8 liters were removed and I can already see that I'm smaller but u can see I'm still full of fluids !! I'm resting now and starting to have some achey pain in my areas. So I took one pain pill. I'm trying to keep dry by changing my maxi pads I have put on my incisions of the outside of my garment that I'm holding in place by yoga pants ;) I will post more pics tomorrow when Im allowed to remove my garment !! But so far the surgery was not that bad !!

1 day out. Woke up pretty sore today ! Sleeping...

1 day out. Woke up pretty sore today ! Sleeping last night was a little rough because it took a minute to get comfy on my side ! When I stand it takes a few minutes to get going like if I'd had a TT. Still leaking but not as much ! Heading to post op this am then going to take a shower I'm really looking forward to it because of the leakage all over me : /

1 Month Update

I saw Dr. yesterday. Im still swollen and bruised and tender is some areas,nothing too bad. Not real excited with my results so far, not much difference at ALL !! Getting discouraged. But Dr. did say still swollen so we will see I've been crazy busy with graduations but I will post pics !! Glad to hear everyone is doing well !! Oh forgot to mention scar tissue is forming around my hip bones I massage every morning and night and I've all been doing Endomology !!
Dr.Diana

Loved him during consultation !!!Will update after surgery.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS?
Hi! Tomorrow is my 3 week ultrasound . I've lost 2 inches in each thigh. My legs are still swollen and numb in some spots! How are you feeling??
Up date?? how are you doing? are you happy with the results?
hi! how are you feeling? My swelling has gone down a lot I will post more pictures soon!
I havn't seen any updates....Just wondering how you are healing and if you are happy with the results!
Do you have any after pictures besides the 1?
I am going to have outer thigh and banana rool done. I was going to do it next week, but have decided to wait until fall, i was worried about bruising, soreness and downtime now that we are coming into spring.....i saw your before and 1 after picture....do you have more after pictures? how are you feeling??? and are you happy with te results?
Girl don't u do ur banana roll !! Every dr I've talked to has told me not too !! Idk what ur butt looks like but I got a bubble butt and they all said it will fall and sag and look like an old lady !! I will post pics today but I'm really swollen because I hangout without my garment on all day yesterday !! Go for it girl no better time than the present !! If u donut soon u will be ready for bikini season ;)
Hmmmm interesting about the banana roll...i have heard that and asked my doc about it. He claims to have really good luck.??? i will have to try and research it more. Have you heard directly from anyone who has done the banana roll? looking forward to pictures....thank you!
After hearing that from 3 different Dr.'s I decided not too- I like my butt and don't want to ruin it. I wouldn't go on luck either. My Dr. Did mention that he would cellulaze mine to smooth it out maybe u should look into that post some pics maybe that would help !! If ur like me, I smart lipo'd the outter and it made the banan fold a lot less noticeable !! Ill post pics to help !!
1 week an 1 day today ! Everything is going great ! Bruising is starting to go away but swelling is setting in a bit more. Not too bad though ! Feel over all great ! Yesterday I was in a store and I came out and it was raining I didn't have my garment on my instinct was to run made 3 strides am felt that I had been sprayed by a million bullets !! When your areas bounce it hurts like Hell !! I don't recommend it ! Today I'm going back to working out weights only no jumping or running of course . I wear my garment all the time to get best results possible ! Hard to decide if my results are majorly different or if its just swelling ?! I only leaked the first 24 hrs just an FYI. Bending at the waist will sometimes send chills down my spine. If any one has questions please ask I'm an open book !! I will lost some updated pics !
CAN I GET AN UPDATE? VERY ANXIOUS TO HEAR HOW YOUR DOING! PICTURES??
Hey Hun I updated ! Did u have any other questions? If ur nervous about the procedure pain itself ?!, I had 1 Valium only !! And by the time they started it had worn off ! The numbing was the worst part just breathe and it will be over quick it's really not that bad u can do it, if ur wanting to see my results I will post new pics !
I had a question are they doing everything at one time? Because my Dr. Said that only 4 areas should be done at a time. This is because they can only put so much tumescent fluid in a person. So this is why I have 2 seperate procedure dates at no additional cost.
I'm doing inner and outer thighs abdominal and flanks. I decided not to do Cellulaze due to the miss quote. If I decide to do arms I have to come back for a second procedure.
First off....glad youre doing well! I had a question as far as pricing. You had listed $5800 down for the procedures, was that for all the ones he did that day? If so, does that include any meds, follow-ups etc? Thank you!
My first quote was for $5800 that was a mis quote. I paid 6,500 after the quote revision. I had full stomach side rolls and flanks a little bra fat inner and outter thighs done. That covered all visits and my garment and blood work. I paid $110 for my prescriptions on top of the $6500 ! I'm already thrilled with my results ! Dr.Diana if you are interested in him train other Dr.'s in Smart Lipo. Well ended up yesterday my surgery date was. A training day. I wasn't thrilled about that but in the end I think it may have made it better for me because he showed them more techniques and I think he went above and beyond my expectations and hearing him explain to the other Dr.'s helped me understand what was being done and why !
They told me the earliest date was may 20 :/
He is crazy busy ! What did u think of him ? Ginababy is having smart lipo with him tomorrow !! Can't wait to hear about her expierence with him since ill be going in a week from today !!
He was okay, didn't seem to give much info on his own just answered questions I asked
I'm went for a consultation with him to do my flanks and arms. A little nervouse about the being awake process.. Haven't scheduled a date yet
I just got my upper body done and I'm sore of course but it was well worth it. I'm suppose to have my inner thigh done on the 27 but not sure yet. So please update us and good luck!
How are u feeling and looking today ? Are u a lot noticeably smaller ? Post some pics :)
I am feeling good. I am still numb and I take iteasy when standing up because I feel like I'm stretching myself out. But still unsure about the 27 and ill post so better pics soon.
Are u scared for the pain and recovery or what they will look like ? I'm getting nervous about how my legs will look because they aren't as tight as my tummy and flanks to begin with but I'm going for it and ill let u know maybe my expierence can help u decide!