Disappointed to the Max - San Antonio, TX

Not even a millimeter difference can be detected...

Not even a millimeter difference can be detected since having the procedure.

I just went in for my 3 month check up. I was also disappointed and rather worried as although my stomach was hard, i felt constantly blown up like a balloon, it was tender and I seemd to be bigger and heavier than before the procedure. My doctor suggested that my body was fighting itself and gave me steroid injections locally to the stomach, then 3 days later a general steroid injection. Almost instantly my stomach started to deflate and I'm feeling so much better. The steroids reduce inflammation considerably. I still haven't got the very noticeable results i'd expected after 3 months, but I now have hope again that changes are happening. It may be worth discussing steroids with your dr to see if they may help.
Hi Disappointed in San Antonio. Please invest in some good scar creams and do not let anyone else touch you for at least six months. We see people all the time at our clinic who were unhappy with their liposuction and went into someone else for a correction before all the swelling and healing was completely done...it caused a whole new set of problems. The other thing to try (and this is without knowing your entire situation) after two or three weeks is the Lipo Ex treatments for lymphatic drainage and smoothing of small pockets of fat. Hang in there
H20 so sorry to read your story. How long ago you had procedure? Are you still swollen?
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I was given the option of coming back in for a small fee of course. (no charge for him just the anesthesiologist & room) Now why would I trust him for a second time??? Thanks to the scars I won't ever forget him. Thanks for absolutely nothing!