Quicklift Today - San Antonio, TX

Had Quick lift and upper eyelids done today. I am...

Had Quick lift and upper eyelids done today. I am 60 years old. I am currently in a great deal of pain and am taking vicodin more than recommended. I have bandages around my head so can't see how it all looks. My eyes are swollen but I seem to have lids again. Worried about trying to sleep without being in my usual stomach position.
No more Wattle and Bevtex are both me. Somehow I have two accounts here. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures?
It has now been a week since the procedure. My eyes look great. I have lids! My neck is quite bruised but not my face or eyes. I can go out and look normal, by wearing a scarf. Still have the strangulation feeling. The doctor says this could last a couple of weeks. It is rather uncomfortable but not really painful. So far so good.
This strangulation feeling would most likely drive me insane, a definite issue with me. Thank you for telling us this at least we have full understanding and possibilities that might occur.

Day 3 l

11 days

11 days post op. Bruising and swelling gone. My ears hurt and it is hard to chew. Like my new face!
How are you now? Has the strangled feeling eased off?
I am now planning to get lower lids done. I don't really have bags; they are more sunken looking. Couldn't afford to do it all at once. Once my face is paid for, doing lower lids for sure. Then I will be finished fo good.
It is now three months since my surgery. I love my face. I find it so interesting that absolutely no one seemed to notice a difference. I see a whole new person in the mirror. I no longer avoid looking at myself. I feel 10 years younger. So worth it!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

The doctor has a lot of experience and I liked her a lot. She explained everything as she did it and helped me relax. Hope the results are great.