Awful! - San Antonio, TX

I made an appointment with Dr Barone because I was...

I made an appointment with Dr Barone because I was self-consciousness about nasolabial folds. Dr Barone recommended the Quicklift to correct my nasolabial folds. I followed her recommendation and had the procedure. Not only did the procedure do nothing to correct the nasolabial folds, but she botched it up and now I have a huge 3 dimensional scar that looks like a purple tumor on my face. When I went in for my follow up appointment, there were several pharmaceutical reps waiting to talk with Dr Barone. So, she did not spend more than a a minute or two to tell me that she thought I looked good before she was gone from the room.
It has been exactly two months since my procedure, and today I found out that the enormous purple scar on my cheek is actually a huge abcess which had to be drained. It was repulsive. And, I look worse than ever since the botched procedure that I paid $8200 for. My Nasolabial folds are as pronounced as ever. And, now I'm very aware of people staring at the big bubble that she left along my jawline incision.

Twelve weeks after the procedure

I have completed a course of antibiotics now. On the final day of taking the medication, my abscessed incision/ scar had finally stopped draining puss. The skin appears to be dying and the area is still swollen & dark red with skin sloughing off in small patches
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon