Male to Female Brazilian Butt Lift Feminization - San Antonio, TX

I'm a 28 year old male who plan on transitioning...

I'm a 28 year old male who plan on transitioning to become females in the near future. I've never been on female hormones but was starting 2 months later after the procedure. I decided to get the procedure done because I wanted a head start on getting curves. He harvested the fat from my love handles and back. I told the doctor if it was possible to fill in the fat to the side pockets of my buttocks so it can create a feminine shape. I'm hoping the hormones will increase the size of my hips and butt more!!

Jeans

Jeans fit like a glove :-)

Hips

Just wanted to let you guys know about my update so far I still have a booty though I wouldn't mind getting more volume back there! but one thing I'm really happy about is I'm getting hips! Not sure because of my weight or because I've now been on hormone replacement therapy. I've been on HRT for 10 days now and starting to notice my skin softening up.
Dr. Jose Reyes

He was very nice and respectful of my wishes.

Thank you sweetie hope you have a great weekend!!
Welcome sweetie, congrats on having started ur new journey and i wish u all the best...xoxo
I thought it was impossible and didn't know this procedure actually existed!!
Thanks girlie
What a beautiful story! We are all trying to get that "womanly shape" honey! BBL sistas doin the damn thing! I encourage you to keep following your dreams and to be the butterfly you want to be. Be blessed.
Lol no worries I know what you meant! And thank you bklynbeauty :-) I appreciate all the love and support from you all!!
Opps typo I meant boo my bad lmao!!!
Congrats and welcome BBL sista, best wishes on your journey hoo!!!
Congrats :)
Very excited to be its newest member to this exclusive club!
Welcome to the Club....all the best in your journey! :))
Congrats on your transition... Happy for u, YAY:-)