Transgender Brazilian Butt Lift Feminization

I'm a 28 year old male who plan on transitioning...

I'm a 28 year old male who plan on transitioning to become females in the near future. I've never been on female hormones but was starting 2 months later after the procedure. I decided to get the procedure done because I wanted a head start on getting curves. He harvested the fat from my love handles and back. I told the doctor if it was possible to fill in the fat to the side pockets of my buttocks so it can create a feminine shape. I'm hoping the hormones will increase the size of my hips and butt more!!

Jeans fit like a glove :-)

Just wanted to let you guys know about my update so far I still have a booty though I wouldn't mind getting more volume back there! but one thing I'm really happy about is I'm getting hips! Not sure because of my weight or because I've now been on hormone replacement therapy. I've been on HRT for 10 days now and starting to notice my skin softening up.

Male to Female Transgender Brazilian Butt Lift Feminization Update

Hello well its been 18 Months since I had the procedure. And I'm loving the after results. Just wanted to confirm that yes you still can gain weight to your hips and butt after the fat transfer. I think it's called fat memory if im not mistaken.

Hips & Butt Measurement

Hi everyone hope you girls have a wonderful blessed 2015! I figured I would give myself a measurement around the hips and butt, I'm not sure If it's wrapped around correctly but is shows 46 inches! Not sure if I should be happy or sad lol I know I've gained weight and haven't really watched my diet like I should. I'm tall nearly 6ft in height so maybe that could be the norm? Anyway just thought I would give an update :) thank you and happy new year!

Decided to take a pic so I can show you ladies my hips. Do you think they look more defined?
Dr. Jose Reyes

He was very nice and respectful of my wishes.